Page   of 3

swash2

Goldie

swash2

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Originally posted by Caryn

But Ratna and me will send her to the nearest deep forest which is not very far away from my house or we send her to Borneo very very deep jungle.  Anga unnum besh aaa... irrukkum. LOLLOLLOL

Malaysian Indians very helpful nu sollithu ungal last sentences made me go ROFL adhu seri nalla meenashi naa help pannalam iva taan lolayee ku mela irukaralae.. so no problem we shall send her to Borneo ROFLROFL

Deep forest near your house aah? ShockedKL Forest Eco Park vaa.. at Bukit Nanas?? Shocked namma yeppo meet pannalam caryn ROFL

adhai pannunga mudhalil...let me talk to Paramu and send Lolaayee too...ava pazhamozhi solliyE konnuduvaa korangai ellaam...
Wink

thaangalai..so this prasad is her long lost son...and who is he calling amma? and kaaraikkudinnaa avanukku thannoda oorunnu theiryaadhaa? according to what was said earlier, mayil yedho kathinaarnu he ran away.. enna moonu vayasulayaa Odiyiruppaan?

ok, meenakshi yai theriya vendaam but at least ooru?

caryn, jaakradhai..near your house nu solreenga, appuram all kurangus pOrkodi thookkittu, unga veettukku padaiyeduka pogiradhu...

but at least they wont spout pazhamozhis LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

srimaCaryn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadhaswaram March4- 8 (Page 3)" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
[[/QUOTE]

Malaysian Indians very helpful nu sollithu ungal last sentences made me go ROFL adhu seri nalla meenashi naa help pannalam iva taan lolayee ku mela irukaralae.. so no problem we shall send her to Borneo ROFLROFL

Deep forest near your house aah? ShockedKL Forest Eco Park vaa.. at Bukit Nanas?? Shocked namma yeppo meet pannalam caryn ROFL
[/QUOTE]

Naan nallaval nnu solalayeh Big smileBig smileBig smile 

I am good to some, bad to some. (ithu eppadiLOL). I will plan how to torture Meenu/Lola & esp Mahesu.  Aval vaiya leh koothu nnu. Tongue

No lah... KL Forest is near my office.  Ulu Kelang Eco Forest/Zoo abt 5 km South to my home and Bentong Old Road/UIA leading to Karak is about 8 kms North of my home. Big smile So think where we can loose Meenu.  Or shall be leave her behind in the cage in the Zoo?

Anytime Ratna.  Just PM to me when you are free.

@ Swash2 - What you say is true too.  LOL

Edited by Caryn - 07 March 2013 at 4:29pm

swash2hopper_ocean

ssmily_face

ssmily_face

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Good now that Ragini knows the swaroopam of Rajesh and PAPPU

Lets see how she handles them now

Thanks to the updaters for their time & patience.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kalcandu

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks Srima for the Friday update.

Happy Happy Friday for you as 2 things happened...
1. Ragini komaru Drama was not prolonged and very glad that rags get to know about Rat Rajesh.

2. Sokku and Gopi KL tour is over(I still want to see KL) but Meena thedal is over - so happy.

Will like to see how Ragini reacts now

Edited by migan - 08 March 2013 at 2:26pm

kalcanduCaryn

Pushpa95

Groupbie

Pushpa95

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

Caryn

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the updates Ratna and Srima.

Me too Migan.  Glad that Meena's thedal & Ramesh's vandavalam all came out in the open.

Ragini... it is time for revenge my dear.  Stop thinking what family will think, kudumban gauravam etc... teach those morons (Inc. Dipti) some lesson

kalcandu

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Srima..

Hayya.. Rajesh matikiittan..

Caryn, Ratna.. evlo plan pottel.. analum indha Meenu thapichikiche..

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nithyamkv

Thanks for the updates Srima..

Hayya.. Rajesh matikiittan..

Caryn, Ratna.. evlo plan pottel.. analum indha Meenu thapichikiche..
Nithy, Ratna maathum ille naanum thaan - Meenu thapikavachene!  Vera unnum ille... we are 1 week behind time from India. LOLLOLLOL  That is why we missed Meenu's arrival.

srima

Post Reply New Post

Go to top