Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swash2

IF folks in malaysia, road la paarthaalum, india kaarinnu help pannidaadheenga...konja naaL alaiyattum...
Wink

nooo caryn and i plan already.. once we see her .. we will fetch her and drop her off at orang hutan .. she can have fun with them ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

samyukthashreeswash2nithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadhaswaram March4- 8 (Page 2)" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nithyamkv

Wed - Nithya PP oodhuval..

Migan.. 1 month innuma mudiyalaya..  Wink

1 montha va???? Wink

Sorry I will check with Laksh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

samyukthashreehopper_oceanCarynnithyamkv

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Originally posted by swash2

IF folks in malaysia, road la paarthaalum, india kaarinnu help pannidaadheenga...konja naaL alaiyattum...
Wink

nooo caryn and i plan already.. once we see her .. we will fetch her and drop her off at orang hutan .. she can have fun with them ROFLROFL
Yes Swash... please allow us to do that.

Frankly speaking, many Malaysians are very helpful.  They will show the way to the High Commisssion or police station.  Athuvera tourist police nnu oru dept irrukku.  So they all will be very helpful and treat her with respect.  Or some will go to the extend of taking her home and treat her like a queen. 

But Ratna and me will send her to the nearest deep forest which is not very far away from my house or we send her to Borneo very very deep jungle.  Anga unnum besh aaa... irrukkum. LOLLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgasunita_rajsamyukthashreeKrithiga.ganeshswash2hopper_ocean

srima

Viewbie

srima

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Enakku ore oru kavalai - Orangutan Meenu vaiku bayandhu Odama irukkaNum.

Thanks Migan.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sahanarajswash2hopper_oceanCarynnithyamkv

lakshmikr

lakshmikr

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srima

Thanks Migan. Komaru & Mom reformed??? Good news. Kumar owes his life to Kobiya ? How? Is it because Gopi is the director of the serial. ? When did Gopi save his life & from whom??. Eppopa idhellam nadandhadhu?
athukku thaniya rendu episode FB otuvangaLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

ssmily_faceswash2hopper_ocean

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Originally posted by nithyamkv

Wed - Nithya PP oodhuval..

Migan.. 1 month innuma mudiyalaya..  Wink

1 montha va???? Wink

Sorry I will check with Laksh

Sorryellam edhukku pa..
no worries migan.. I shall continue to update..

I love this section where more than serial discussion we do out of box thinking in larger scale. 

ssmily_facemiganhopper_ocean

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caryn

But Ratna and me will send her to the nearest deep forest which is not very far away from my house or we send her to Borneo very very deep jungle.  Anga unnum besh aaa... irrukkum. LOLLOLLOL

Malaysian Indians very helpful nu sollithu ungal last sentences made me go ROFL adhu seri nalla meenashi naa help pannalam iva taan lolayee ku mela irukaralae.. so no problem we shall send her to Borneo ROFLROFL

Deep forest near your house aah? ShockedKL Forest Eco Park vaa.. at Bukit Nanas?? Shocked namma yeppo meet pannalam caryn ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swash2

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmikr

Originally posted by srima

Thanks Migan. Komaru & Mom reformed??? Good news. Kumar owes his life to Kobiya ? How? Is it because Gopi is the director of the serial. ? When did Gopi save his life & from whom??. Eppopa idhellam nadandhadhu?
athukku thaniya rendu episode FB otuvangaLOL

i had the same kostin srima maa and ask meenu akka if i miss any episode vaa nu.. adhuku she said tani track soon will come nu ROFL

Krithiga.ganeshssmily_faceswash2

Post Reply New Post

Go to top