Nadhaswaram March4- 8

Posted: 11 years ago

Thanks Migan. Komaru & Mom reformed??? Good news. Kumar owes his life to Kobiya ? How? Is it because Gopi is the director of the serial. ? When did Gopi save his life & from whom??. Eppopa idhellam nadandhadhu?
Originally posted by srima

Thanks Migan. Komaru & Mom reformed??? Good news. Kumar owes his life to Kobiya ? How? Is it because Gopi is the director of the serial. ? When did Gopi save his life & from whom??. Eppopa idhellam nadandhadhu?

Ithe question for me too... 

When did all these happened?

May be you are right Gopi the director gave chance so they owe to them pola... Lols
Originally posted by migan

Ithe question for me too... 

When did all these happened?

May be you are right Gopi the director gave chance so they owe to them pola... Lols

My question is the same ... ithu yellam yeppo nadanthuchu. 

I hope it stays that way i.e. Komaru & Mom have changed.

Btw, there was some info in newspaper which my sister inlaw informs me.  In Malaysia, one of the person who invited Gobi & gang to Malaysia is none other than the long lost brother of Gobi.  Although no one knows about it.  They are mingling with each other and having fun so far.  Apparently, there are going to be improved changes in Nadeswaram.

Improved changes aahhh... I hope we are not getting more gutter mouths.  We had enough with Meenu, Mages & Lolayee.

Thanks for the updates Migan
Edited by Caryn - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Caryn

My question is the same ... ithu yellam yeppo nadanthuchu. 

I hope it stays that way i.e. Komaru & Mom have changed.

Btw, there was some info in newspaper which my sister inlaw informs me.  In Malaysia, one of the person who invited Gobi & gang to Malaysia is none other than the long lost brother of Gobi.  Although no one knows about it.  They are mingling with each other and having fun so far.  Apparently, there are going to be improved changes in Nadeswaram.

Improved changes aahhh... I hope we are not getting more gutter mouths.  We had enough with Meenu, Mages & Lolayee.

Thanks for the updates Migan

Yes I saw it in the promo about meeting a guy and guess it might be the case. About time that track comes to place.

This guy looks like Mugundhan(Forgot his name) from Uravugal. lso acted in Metti oli as Leela husband.
Edited by migan - 11 years ago
appadiyaa? yet to see the promo...

i thought they will bring  back Pandi as gopis long lost brother..so maha can marry him...guess not.

i was also stunned to hear komarus words abt doing good for gopi and his mom's advise.. enna dhaan nadakkudhu? eppo nadandhadhu? onnume puriyalaiye...

do u guys remember if gopi withdrew the complaints against komaru and didnt send him to jail? i dont.

but anyway, if they r really good, then it is a good turn of events and nice aappu for that psycho rajesh.

am sick of meenakshi, mahesu track...guess meenakshi gets lost in malaysia itself.

IF folks in malaysia, road la paarthaalum, india kaarinnu help pannidaadheenga...konja naaL alaiyattum...
😉
Originally posted by swash2

IF folks in malaysia, road la paarthaalum, india kaarinnu help pannidaadheenga...konja naaL alaiyattum...
😉

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by migan

This guy looks like Mugundhan(Forgot his name) from Uravugal. lso acted in Metti oli as Leela husband.

Yes he is the same guy.  His name is Rajkanth.
Thanks for the info Caryn.. 

Hope the elder brother is not a baddie..

Originally posted by swash2

😉

nooo caryn and i plan already.. once we see her .. we will fetch her and drop her off at orang hutan .. she can have fun with them 🤣🤣
Originally posted by nithyamkv

Wed - Nithya PP oodhuval..

Migan.. 1 month innuma mudiyalaya..  😉

1 montha va???? ðŸ˜‰

Sorry I will check with Laksh