Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Axiom

Goldie

Axiom

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
I really wanted AsYa to be given a chance to grow before someone else came into the picture - be it for Asad or Zoya.

Asad doesn't see Zoya as 'wife' material yet. He thinks she's immature, selfish and too reckless. Not to mention her lack of cleanliness and the fact that she cannot be quiet for long periods of time LOL He doesn't want to admit to himself that he could fall for her - with all her 'flaws' according to him.

Zoya relies on Asad but I don't think she realizes what that means yet. She doesn't want to allow herself to fall for someone like Asad - someone controlling, who she thinks insensitive because he does not emote like she does and who has an obsessive nature about order in his life.

They needed more than one week or even a few days to let the 'rain dance' settle in their heads before some new drama starts up.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JPRulesritukaprithviLaila2009Saralicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DNA: New love angle in QH (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KaBhiinlove

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ojas143

Groupbie

ojas143

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
tfs

lghosh

IF-Rockerz

lghosh

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Creatives what I don't understand is when there has been no proper 'LOVE' established between Asad and Zoya, you all are already bringing a 3rd person. I can understand if they were in love and some 3rd person trying to divide them then I can comprehend of a love triangle but here the main characters are unaware themselves that they are in love and yet they will face another person between them.

How many scenarios and subplot will the story have? Hope you all don't lose the grip with so many facets to the story!

followfoodie

followfoodie

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
The love between asya has not yet started much , y to introduce another lead .

rahmona_pakswe

IF-Sizzlerz

rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.
Don't know what to think about the new girl...

stacyellowz

IF-Rockerz

stacyellowz

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
sigh. thanks for sharing. no offense to u, but i'm beginning to get tired of all these articles. sighz! i mean, how many ways can people write to tell us that they r gonna ruin our asya?! Angry there is no end! we get it writers. Dead

Saralicious

IF-Sizzlerz

Saralicious

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
tfs!!!oh no!!!!!poor zoya...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.