Why are fans too obsessive? Mod Note Pg 28! - Page 25

Posted: 10 years ago

i wonder if the fans apply sunblock. We don't want them burned by his extreme hotness, do we?😆
Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

i wonder if the fans apply sunblock. We don't want them burned by his extreme hotness, do we?😆

drool protection activated 😆

ok here's one thing we should never do- ride a helicopter with fans on board. If they get turned off, they could crash the helicopter.😆 
Birdie's on a roll today ðŸ¤£

Wish I could join .. but just not in a mood lately! ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­  Too tired from work!  ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ 
Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

ok here's one thing we should never do- ride a helicopter with fans on board. If they get turned off, they could crash the helicopter.😆 

God save the co-passengers, or even He/She can't do much in this case.🤔 😆
Originally posted by iria_luvsLindor

drool protection activated 😆

Side effects (in tiny print): Will cause blindness and a partial brain loss.  ðŸ˜†
Edited by moomin4455 - 10 years ago
yeah, i dont know what's with these fans. They just blow lots of hot air.😆

After an extensive review, the IF Development Team has opted to close down this thread permanently, as despite the previous warning, members continued to engage in making sarcastic/ instigatory posts targeting particular fan bases.  Contents of particular posts did not have any debate value, nor present any valuable counter arguments related to the topic. 

As such the topic will remain closed. 

Members are more than welcome to debate and discuss, however, topics indented to instigate other members and/ or target them will be strictly prohibited! 

We hope all members review the thread:

Thank you,

Best Regards,

IF Development Team

Edited by MP_Radha - 10 years ago