Debate Mansion

Why are fans too obsessive? Mod Note Pg 28! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 31

shinaa

IF-Rockerz

shinaa

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged
@tm agree with u compleately.if you are wondering which forum do i belong to well then i am from that most badnam forum of if where a certain actor is treated like a god.infact barun sobti is the pharao of ipkknd forum.anything which is sumhow directed towards any fault of him is treated as bashing.infact this fandom is this much perverts that they dont even hesitate before cursing another person about miscarriage.what can i say about them i wonder does their parents even know what their daughter are doing with that pink lappy of their.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Manisha.moomin4455nebunairia_luvsLindorrini_katSaffroniaNaach_Basanti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why are fans too obsessive? Mod Note Pg 28! (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Miss Cherie

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Manisha.moomin4455shar1988nebunarini_katshinaairia_luvsLindorSaffroniaNaach_Basanti

shinaa

IF-Rockerz

shinaa

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by McNinja

I have to wonder about the ones that are married, have children, have their own careers and so forth... Are their lives really not thatfulfillingthat need some fictional characters to obsess over?

I hate to soundjudgmentalhere but this kind of behavior is nothing but a cry for attention.Desperation.

and the most scariest part is that there are many mature womens with sons and daughters of almost baruns age out there who can go to any extent when it comes to barum.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nebunamoomin4455shar1988Miss CherieSaffroniairia_luvsLindorrini_katNaach_Basanti

shar1988

IF-Dazzler

shar1988

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Because parents no longer discipline their kids or impart common sense.

When I was a teen, I ran home from school and went outside to play with friends. I didn't log onto IF and drool over celebrities.

I wasted my time when I was older. LOL

Word...this new internet driven obsessive fangurling is driving kids crazy...literally

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Manisha.nebunaMcNinjaMiss Cherieiria_luvsLindorrini_katshinaaSaffroniaFreshDaisyNaach_Basanti

zorrro

Goldie

zorrro

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nebuna

Originally posted by zorrro

Originally posted by nebuna

Originally posted by zorrro

[QUOTE=nebuna]

What makes you think that it is natural for teens to behave in this idiotic fashion and unhealthy if moms do the same? has there been any study carried out to say that people get cured of their obsession once they have children? Why do you think it is unhealthy?

age restriction cannot be implemented as you know reasons well i am no teen here

there was a mom daughter duo in ipk forum where mom will glorify and justify  the main leads abuse saying passion  romance and that his character
will you advise the same to your daughter if she comes back to you with that kind of a complaint

At first i thought she was obsessed over that character  but no it was the obsession for the actor
which led to such horrible justifications
This pankha giri is getting crazier by the minute Shocked Now we have not only moms but mom and daughter combos going gaga over the actors  Wacko Not surprising that DM seems quieter and lost some members. Must be having whale of a time bashing all those weirdoos Silly

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nebunaMiss Cherieiria_luvsLindor

zorrro

Goldie

zorrro

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinaa

Originally posted by McNinja

I have to wonder about the ones that are married, have children, have their own careers and so forth... Are their lives really not thatfulfillingthat need some fictional characters to obsess over?

I hate to soundjudgmentalhere but this kind of behavior is nothing but a cry for attention.Desperation.

and the most scariest part is that there are many mature womens with sons and daughters of almost baruns age out there who can go to any extent when it comes to barum.
Could it be possible that they enjoy making the bashers go crazy in a similar fashion Wink LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moomin4455iria_luvsLindor

Manisha.

Goldie

Manisha.

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
It's becomes difficult to pinpoint a specific reason to this celebrity obsession because you witness women of a wide range of age group.
An obsession of a girl in her teens can be attributed to her oozing hormones.
A woman in her 30's probably deprived
A woman in her 40's and 50's has to be frustrated..
And I witnessed special cases where mother and daughter in teens drooling and abusing the ones holding an opposing view point.

So this seems like a dangerous trend when ur sinking so deep in your drool and blinded with obsession of a celebrity who doesn't even know you that you not just disrespect another viewpoint contrary to yours but also stoop to miserable levels by using uncouth language.
It's not just shameful but a matter of concern.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-moomin4455McNinjaMiss Cherieiria_luvsLindorrini_katSaffroniaepiphany.

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manisha.

It's becomes difficult to pinpoint a specific reason to this celebrity obsession because you witness women of a wide range of age group.
An obsession of a girl in her teens can be attributed to her oozing hormones.
A woman in her 30's probably deprived
A woman in her 40's and 50's has to be frustrated..
And I witnessed special cases where mother and daughter in teens drooling and abusing the ones holding an opposing view point.

So this seems like a dangerous trend when ur sinking so deep in your drool and blinded with obsession of a celebrity who doesn't even know you that you not just disrespect another viewpoint contrary to yours but also stoop to miserable levels by using uncouth language.
It's not just shameful but a matter of concern.

I think few Obsession accepted by people and soceity...eg:daily watching tv serials..and some other people who are taking baths every day twice and more are obsessive,they too much concerned abt their body,we can call it body oriented obsession..and some other people who are thinking only of Cleanliness /celebrity/movies/sex/lover 24 hours a day ..then it is an obsession...better always remain in the middle, never move to the extreme, and you will remain sane and healthy and whole..Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BirdieNumNumiria_luvsLindorMcNinjaMiss Cherie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top