Debate Mansion

Why are fans too obsessive? Mod Note Pg 28! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 31

Page 1
Page   of 31
Page 3 Page 31

Kookiemonster

IF-Sizzlerz

Kookiemonster

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
There are fans and then there are Fanatics.
Sadly these guys have now even crossed the threshold of even being a fanatic, I see 12 -14 year olds in IPK forum trolling around and obsessing over some mediocre actor.

Whatever happened to parental supervision?

If you don't like their god they will call you " Dog", "Bitch" '"wh**e" and god knows what else, they will mock you, wish you ill, send you hate PM's and worse wish for you family members or your children to die.

If this is not  some kind of sick obsession then I wonder what is?
How difficult it is for people to realize that not everyone can like their precious god?

Recently the director of this show was bashed, was called vile names on his FB profile page because he credited and praised this actor's co star more than he praised the actor.

And there are not just teenagers , even members over 30 , 40 and even 50 in that forum are vile.

Sobti is merely disliked more because of his juvenile fan following who come up with arguments like 
" U da basher " or " U izz stupid".

Edited by kookieMonster_M - 05 March 2013 at 3:30am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Manisha.Radioactive.moomin4455shar1988LadyLaLaSanzBarbieSaffroniaMcNinjatiahalderiria_luvsLindorrini_katNeloufer.U-No-Pooepiphany.shewolf.OnepoundChicNaach_Basanti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why are fans too obsessive? Mod Note Pg 28! (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zorrro

Goldie

zorrro

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nebuna

If teens behave in such a way its natural but women with children turn obsessive then that is unhealthy

What makes you think that it is natural for teens to behave in this idiotic fashion and unhealthy if moms do the same? has there been any study carried out to say that people get cured of their obsession once they have children? Why do you think it is unhealthy?

nebuna

IF-Rockerz

nebuna

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zorrro

If teens behave in such a way its natural but women with children turn obsessive then that is unhealthy

What makes you think that it is natural for teens to behave in this idiotic fashion and unhealthy if moms do the same? has there been any study carried out to say that people get cured of their obsession once they have children? Why do you think it is unhealthy?

the thing is teens are immature and they stand their point whether it is right or wrong fair

but mature people do have their brain to think and get the difference between right and wrong
I have seen where all these people rile up the younger ones

If you are a teen i am sure you will stand your point and i am not going to reply anymore

Edited by nebuna - 05 March 2013 at 1:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zorrro

zorrro

Goldie

zorrro

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookieMonster_M

There are fans and then there are Fanatics.
Sadly these guys have now even crossed the threshold of even being a fanatic, I see 12 -14 year olds in IPK forum trolling around and obsessing over some mediocre actor.

Whatever happened to parental supervision?

Who would want to supervise such rabid fanatics LOL The parents would prefer to take a holiday to get away from such nonsense.

If you don't like their god they will call you " Dog", "Bitch" '"wh**e" and god knows what else, they will mock you, wish you ill, send you hate PM's and worse wish for you family members or your children to die.
That is getting desperate Shocked

If this is not  some kind of sick obsession then I wonder what is?
How difficult it is for people to realize that not everyone can like their precious god?
Some of the bashing could be a direct result of all those insane drooling LOL

Recently the director of this show was bashed, called vile names on his FB profile page because he credited and praised this actor's co star more than he praised the actor.

And there are not just teenagers , even members over 30 , 40 and even 50 in that forum are vile.
They could be trolling Geek

Sobti is merely disliked more because of his juvenile fan following who come up with arguments like 
" U da basher " or " U izz stupid".
Anyone who obsesses over actors or actresses has got to be juvenile irrespective of their biological age Wink
It is a great disservice to think all teens are thus obsessed Ouch Fanatics will remain fanatics whether 16 or 60.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-moomin4455

zorrro

Goldie

zorrro

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged

the thing is teens are immature and they stand their point whether it is right or wrong fair
Thats not fair to the teens Shocked Ouch

but mature people do have their brain to think and get the difference between right and wrong
I have seen where all these people rile up the younger ones
 If someone gets riled  due to their age they should think twice before logging on to forums without age restriction.

If you are a teen i am sure you will stand your point and i am not going to reply anymore
If you are a teen you will Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nebuna

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged

It goes without saying that teenagers are severely hormonal. Women with children are just expected to be a little subdued. Forget mums, I guess those in early twenties are also expected to have stopped letting their hormones control their conduct at all times under all circumstances. Geek

Edited by epiphany. - 05 March 2013 at 1:45am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-ILoveDramashar1988rini_katnebunaNaach_Basanti

nebuna

IF-Rockerz

nebuna

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=nebuna]

age restriction cannot be implemented as you know reasons well i am no teen here

there was a mom daughter duo in ipk forum where mom will glorify and justify  the main leads abuse saying passion  romance and that his character
will you advise the same to your daughter if she comes back to you with that kind of a complaint

At first i thought she was obsessed over that character  but no it was the obsession for the actor
which led to such horrible justifications

Edited by nebuna - 05 March 2013 at 2:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shar1988rini_kat

McNinja

IF-Rockerz

McNinja

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
I have to wonder about the ones that are married, have children, have their own careers and so forth... Are their lives really not that fulfilling that need some fictional characters to obsess over? 

I hate to sound judgmental here but this kind of behavior is nothing but a cry  for attention. Desperation. 

Edited by McNinja - 05 March 2013 at 2:02am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-ILoveDramaManisha.moomin4455shar1988SaffronianebunaSanzBarbieiria_luvsLindorepiphany.Naach_BasantiU-No-Poo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top