Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

another episode of...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

_Meena_

IF-Stunnerz

_Meena_

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
another episode of crappy stuff shown. but thank god little to no anu -mona scenes. 

*Anika's character: Hey, I know that she's a spoiled brat from another country and all that stuff. She respects her father, anu, vihaan's family members, etc. but shouldnt she shown some respect to her Grandfather? I mean, i know people who are from a different country but atleast they don't disrespect elderly people. moreover, she said that mona and her FIL have affair going which makes me say? Hey are u dumb or something? No wonder why she is similar to her mother. both the mother and the daughter don't feel ashamed of what they do or say.

*Bulbul and Vihaan's track: Again, like i said it was a crappy episode. i was expecting atleast a 50-50 between vihaan bulbul scenes and Bulbul's family tensions/fighting with Anushka and Anika. 

*Rano-Rohan track: please end their track as i would prefer the history to not repeat again. whatever happened to pradeep's sister, i dont want the same thing to happen to rano, guy torturing girl and all that stuff. rano, if you are so smart in setting Vihaan Bulbul, why dont you use the same smartness to defend yourself from rohan and anu?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rozy77aishrayShee_xaantiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "another episode of..." in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Meena_

another episode of crappy stuff shown. but thank god little to no anu -mona scenes. 

*Anika's character: Hey, I know that she's a spoiled brat from another country and all that stuff. She respects her father, anu, vihaan's family members, etc. but shouldnt she shown some respect to her Grandfather? I mean, i know people who are from a different country but atleast they don't disrespect elderly people. moreover, she said that mona and her FIL have affair going which makes me say? Hey are u dumb or something? No wonder why she is similar to her mother. both the mother and the daughter don't feel ashamed of what they do or say.

*Bulbul and Vihaan's track: Again, like i said it was a crappy episode. i was expecting atleast a 50-50 between vihaan bulbul scenes and Bulbul's family tensions/fighting with Anushka and Anika. 

*Rano-Rohan track: please end their track as i would prefer the history to not repeat again. whatever happened to pradeep's sister, i dont want the same thing to happen to rano, guy torturing girl and all that stuff. rano, if you are so smart in setting Vihaan Bulbul, why dont you use the same smartness to defend yourself from rohan and anu?
@bold theres a correction.anika was not saying this 4 mona's FIL but she was saying bat mona & jatin.Smile
but still u r rite shes like her mother.SleepyDead

Amit.Ghangas

IF-Rockerz

Amit.Ghangas

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Agree.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.