Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Zaynah

Goldie

Zaynah

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Do u guys think its Ayaan or someone else??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnavKiiDeewaniWhenInRometeja0102..ash28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ayaan threatening Raziya?" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

WhenInRome

IF-Dazzler

WhenInRome

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
i'm confused Confused

i mean that person has to be ayaan but he was there behind asYa at that particular tym Confused

badi bi might be doing al this...

Edited by _palak_ - 04 March 2013 at 11:23am

risingsea101

IF-Rockerz

risingsea101

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
@ _palak _ I agree, Ayaan was after AsYa the whole time, so it had to be someone else.
Another fact is that, Ayaan doesn't know that Razia was the one who murdered someone at the gudiya factory, it has to be someone, who as part of their plan before and is now munipulating her

.Mouse.

IF-Stunnerz

.Mouse.

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
I was thinking the same

Edited by Delena_lovver - 04 March 2013 at 8:10pm

leavesandwaves

IF-Rockerz

leavesandwaves

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
ayaan's sisters?

stacyellowz

IF-Rockerz

stacyellowz

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
did that pic of zoya's dad look like mamujan's??? because if not, i was thinking that maybe zoya's dad has re-surfaced out of hiding (providing that he was in hiding from razia and they before). i initially felt that it was aayan but then the timing didn't make sense. i think it's someone who knows who was killed and is clearly out for revenge. just my thoughts Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaussar

anoom

anoom

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Could not be Ayaan as he was with Asad and Zoya. And could not be Badi bi as she doesn't know about the murder. Only Mamujaan and Rashid knows about the murder as far as viewers know. Is there someone else? Or is it a ghost? Smile

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
I honestly think that it's Humaira working with Ayaan or someone else. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.