Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 2 Page 13

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jAurTu-Swetha-alantaSaneWhispersenchanted23rsk16prachuryaAyushii_AngelGeeshukiran_trudecentRafzMR21..nams..minizzKeithuuprincessofkesarnneeiill-RK_Ki_Biwi-SilverBell

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Manzilmukuls' Writing Index" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jAurTu-Swetha-SaneWhispersAshesToDustAyushii_AngelprachuryaKeithuuMR21minizzkiran_trudecentcanuck-umzGeeshunims23princessofkesarnneeiillSilverBell

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jAurTuenchanted23SaneWhispersprachuryaAyushii_Angelsrividhya68KeithuuMR21minizzkiran_trudecentGeeshunims23nneeiillprincessofkesarSilverBell

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
great work piuClap this was very much needed infact Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukulnneeiill

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
PiuHug what a wonderful idea...makes it easy for all your readers to go through your stories.Well the answer to your question as to which Kesar is my fav...my answer would be Prince Kesaraditya from Midsummer Night's DreamEmbarrassed
Sorry Kesar from MKKDH but how can I resist a PrinceLOL

ok I also have a request...please do complete Shaadi Mubaarak Ho which is my fav SS from your collection.I would love to know what happens next.So don't forget about itSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jnneeiillarti07manzilmukul

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged
oh i forgot to answer, since minizz took prince kesarCry i will take rawat Cool do i need to answer yBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jmanzilmukulnneeiill

MR21

IF-Rockerz

MR21

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Piu Hug...great idea yaar...now there is no need to search for all the threads for all your stories...
Coming to the answer of the question...I like Kesar from 'Love is not for sale'Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jmanzilmukulnneeiill

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minizz

PiuHug what a wonderful idea...makes it easy for all your readers to go through your stories.Well the answer to your question as to which Kesar is my fav...my answer would be Prince Kesaraditya from Midsummer Night's DreamEmbarrassed
Sorry Kesar from MKKDH but how can I resist a PrinceLOL

HugHugHug Mini Thank youEmbarrassed lol yes I guess Prince is everyone's fav LOLLOLLOL

ok I also have a request...please do complete Shaadi Mubaarak Ho which is my fav SS from your collection.I would love to know what happens next.So don't forget about itSmile

Awww Mini Guess what m gonna update it very soonish...Kiran is busy a bit so Mdsummer update is not so soon so m planning to finish Shaadi mubarak ho tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top