Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
SwaRon have come a long way v know bt it doesnt feel so coz of d nature of repetitive scenes for dem! Whatz wrong wid d CVs? Y der r so hell bent to ruin a completely awesome track?
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
both fanbases are not happy...they have popular faces and they work really hard but wats the benefit they are getting...low TRPS...now tehy have to start thinking wherez it going wrong...its definitely the lack of powerful script...esp relating to SWARON story...they seriously need to think upon developing the DIL aspect...

without script no one viewer wud be religious towards the show...they shud STOP giving timepass episodes which gives nothing...enough yaar for how long dragginga nd dragging
LoveShantannu thumbnail
None of wat is shown is making sense to me.
The thing i hate the most is wat is the need showing a convo in two episodes. Cant they try and finish it in only one episode because wat else they show the next day is for a minute or two. Fans loose connection to the convo.
Next thing is swaron story. Since sharon's re entry the story makes no sense. Cv's did a lot of search for finding a dancer that could match SK but wat was the need if you show sharon getting away fron dance.
I won't say swaron need to talk. I want them to shout fight and sort out things like real soon.

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shreyasi28

SwaRon have come a long way v know bt it doesnt feel so coz of d nature of repetitive scenes for dem! Whatz wrong wid d CVs? Y der r so hell bent to ruin a completely awesome track?

Completely agree with u.
_bellaSwan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Rumeli--

Its like em watching episodics where scenes are good but their effect lasts only to the episode's end..next episode begins a new chapter which by the grace of god has no conncet as to the word progess but one thing remains a brutal truth STANDSTILLNESS at peak..scenes wahi dikhao which has some lasting bit of effect

It's damn true dear
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: LoveShantannu

None of wat is shown is making sense to me.
The thing i hate the most is wat is the need showing a convo in two episodes. Cant they try and finish it in only one episode because wat else they show the next day is for a minute or two. Fans loose connection to the convo.
Next thing is swaron story. Since sharon's re entry the story makes no sense. Cv's did a lot of search for finding a dancer that could match SK but wat was the need if you show sharon getting away fron dance.
I won't say swaron need to talk. I want them to shout fight and sort out things like real soon.

Exactly what's the use of finding such brilliant dancer if you are not going to show her dance 😡 I agree trackke hisab se nahi dikha sakte but atleast dream sequence mein to dikha sakte hain 😕