Crime patrol: Dastak

India-Forums

March 1-3 discussion

madhoo Goldie
madhoo
madhoo

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Hey everyone! 
So what did you thought about March 1, 2, and 3rd case?  Throughout the whole case, I kept on thinking that obviously one of the ladies is lying but then kept on thinking why would anyone of them lie?  Why would the wife make a story of her being in a abusive relationship and being blind as no woman in her right sense would do that?  I was also like why would any woman lie about being gang r*****?  To me both were hedious crime and no woman in her right mind would lie about it, but if putting both women's story together, the pieces are obviously not fitting in.  I kept on thinking that there's a piece of a puzzle that's missing and I couldn't imagine that either of the women were lying.  But when the truth came out!!!  I was shocked Shocked!!!  I was speechless!!!  I was like, how can any woman do that to herself?  I mean what on earth were you thining girl?!!!  Or even better, were you even thinking girl?!!!  I was so hearbroken to see the father when his daughter's truth came out in open.  And the wife!!!  What was her fault?  And the husband!!!  And this is a doctor that we're talking about!!  Can you imagine a doctor commiting a hedious crime not only with his wife, but with his girlfriend too!!  And I have a question for his girlfriend: jo apni biwi aur bachi ka no ho saka, woh tumhara kya hoga?

Share your thoughts please.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-Muskaan92

bratz007 Goldie
bratz007
bratz007

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
this was realy shocking episode OMG what a nurse ready for the sex with two unknown criminals for 48 hours .This proves that she truly and blindly in  loves with that doctor.what a dumboo.
on other hand ******* that doc who gives HIV  virus to his wife and than hire criminals to rape his GF .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Megha2011Nikki.Ritu-madhooMuskaan92

Megha2011 Senior Member
Megha2011
Megha2011

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
You're right! I was SHOCKED too. Forget about the husband n his family as I have heard similar stories n seen on TV that how the husband n his family treat the wife/daughter in law of the family when she can't have male child or child at all ( i was happy to see how the police proved it n accepted the crime by the husband) but anywat I was shocked with the gf. I just CAN'T believe her how can she does that to herself especially when she was matured enough n educated. I felt bad for his dad.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki.Ritu-madhoobratz007Muskaan92

Ritu- Coolbie
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged

That doctor is Censored idiot! He thinks that he is a "man" cause he beats his wife and got his "lover raped". He is a BIG BURDEN on mankind. He should jump down a well spare us all from him. That girl should just burn herself alive. I so pray to god that she should get such a punishment and such a cruel death that she will never forget! Angry She has humiliated those women who go thorugh such a horendious crime and has ridiculed womanhood. That girl is a B*T*H! i felt like murdering her. Dead

I am not sorry for using bad words. Such people deserve it and even more! Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki.madhooMuskaan92

madhoo Goldie
madhoo
madhoo

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bratz007

this was realy shocking episode OMG what a nurse ready for the sex with two unknown criminals for 48 hours .This proves that she truly and blindly in  loves with that doctor.what a dumboo.
on other hand ******* that doc who gives HIV  virus to his wife and than hire criminals to rape his GF .
She was way beyond dumboo!!!  It makes me wonder how on earth did she get through medical school?!! I mean obviously, she's the most dumbest person living on planet earth and medical school is really hard!  So how did she manged through the school is beyond me.
And c'mon yaar!!  You can justify her actions by saying that she was blindly in love with the doctor LOL  I mean, yes true love is blind, but it can't be this blind when your BF tells you go get yourself raped by two unknown people, er... no two unknown criminals for 48 hours so that I can take revenge on my wife for sending me to the jail and the GF very willingly does so.  Like really?  Are you for real?!!  This can't be identified as love!!  No way!!!

Ritu-bratz007Muskaan92

madhoo Goldie
madhoo
madhoo

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Megha2011

You're right! I was SHOCKED too. Forget about the husband n his family as I have heard similar stories n seen on TV that how the husband n his family treat the wife/daughter in law of the family when she can't have male child or child at all ( i was happy to see how the police proved it n accepted the crime by the husband) but anywat I was shocked with the gf. I just CAN'T believe her how can she does that to herself especially when she was matured enough n educated. I felt bad for his dad.
I know that it's absoultely normal for bad behaviours of in-laws for not having "waaris" and blame it on their DILs, but this was... I don't even know how to define it!!!  Koi iss had tak bhi ghir sakta hai kya?!!!  It was horrible!!!  And I really don't know who's the worse - the husband or the GF?

Edited by madhoo - 04 March 2013 at 12:03pm

Ritu-bratz007Muskaan92

madhoo Goldie
madhoo
madhoo

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

That doctor is Censored idiot! He thinks that he is a "man" cause he beats his wife and got his "lover raped". He is a BIG BURDEN on mankind. He should jump down a well spare us all from him. That girl should just burn herself alive. I so pray to god that she should get such a punishment and such a cruel death that she will never forget! Angry She has humiliated those women who go thorugh such a horendious crime and has ridiculed womanhood. That girl is a B*T*H! i felt like murdering her. Dead

I am not sorry for using bad words. Such people deserve it and even more! Dead
I don't even have the words to define the huband and the GF.  Of all the cases shwon on CP, this is the worst one ever!!!  But kudos to CP team for telecasting it.  I can't even imagine what they must've gone through or what their reactions must've been when they were shooting it. 
Another thing is that the timing of this crime to take place was horrible.  I mean not that I'm saying that this could've happened but at different time, NO, I'm not saying that at all.  I"m just saying that when the whole world was watching the delhi victim news and marching, this man and a woman come along and manipulated the situation to their own advantages and use.  How disgusting is that?  I dont' think they're even humans.  Of all the cimes shown on CP, of all the criminals shown on CP, this is the worse one ever!!!
And don't worry about using bad language.  Even I wanted to use such words, but I couldn't think about a word to decribe them.  I guess the B word is the best one that's in the dicrtinory to describe her.

Ritu-bratz007Muskaan92

kirti1127 Newbie
kirti1127
kirti1127

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Can anyone post update on 3rd March episode. I missed to watch it. I want to know the ending...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Muskaan92

Go to top