Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

nafisa_kazi

Goldie

nafisa_kazi

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
by Nafisa Kazi : 

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, episode dated 04/03/2013 : My Interpretation

I would say today's installment of M-EIEJ was bifurcated in two parts...The former what I would term as "RK's reaction or rather non-reaction" and the latter "a turnaround of events"...

Coming to the former half which of course began with RK's waking up and calling out Madhu's name (which has become a daily ritual for him) while  finding himself covered with Madhu's dupatta...the realization dawns...what does an arrogant and egoistic person like him does when caught on backfoot, well they resort to attack, as that's the best form of denial they know of...yet, somehow this time all this proves futile as his own defiance/denial lacked conviction today...What interested  my attention was the the usually "ready with words" "full of attitude" RK doesn't resort to much of verbal negation or denial when his mother confronts him with his latent feelings and emotions that he nurtures for Madhu...

The second half comprised of incidences some contrived, Bittuji's hand in convincing Madhu to join the out-door shoot...and the rest of the "turnabout of events" that will take Rishbala's relationship "God knows where"...Definitely curious about these new developments and also to see whether they will bring in good or bad tidings for Madhu...As for the unwanted attention, rather the unwelcome attention that Madhu is getting from a member of the crew...for which he gets a befitting reply from her...wonder if this man will be the "stimulus" that will lead Madhu to this new person in her life...

As a sum-up, another interesting episode it was to me...making us wait with impatience, firstly Rishbala's reaction when they come face to face after what transpired between them...secondly, how and when this new man Sultan make an entry...

As the performances by all the actors, especially the leads, Drashti and Vivian and the dialogues by Raghuvir Shekhawat have become the highlight of Madhubala and that's all I am going to say about them...

Pre-cap : let's play the guessing game, whose hand is that, my guess Bittuji...

till then let's wallow in Madhu's pain with this retro :

"agar bewafa tujhko pehchaan jaate, khuda ki kasam hum mohabbat na karte..."  (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNrg-NNYCNs)

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

bestloverGolmalCassie..RSP04-Rimsha-sizzlesnlm4mevanpAngel-33ninandSyed695sush12_RMnehakaribaSaiSForever_Komal

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""No More Denying"" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RSP04

Goldie

RSP04

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Hey Nafisa

Great post.. And the hand belongs to the same creep...AngryAngry 
How sad Madhu has to go through all this trauma of public harassment.

Edited by reenap - 04 March 2013 at 9:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nafisa_kaziSaiS

Dolly-heart

IF-Rockerz

Dolly-heart

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
As usual I could not have said it better.  Your post are right on the mark.

nafisa_kaziSaiS

Golmal

Goldie

Golmal

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
nice  post  ...   Aaj  RK  muje  aur  zaadha   mean and selfish laga...He  and  is Ego...

nafisa_kaziSaiS

mevanp

IF-Dazzler

mevanp

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Awesome as always Smile

nafisa_kaziSaiS

nehakariba

IF-Sizzlerz

nehakariba

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
awesome

nafisa_kaziSaiS

nafisa_kazi

Goldie

nafisa_kazi

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
thank you so much, dear friends...for taking time and reading my views...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

SaiS

IF-Sizzlerz

SaiS

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Awesome Post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nafisa_kazi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.