Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

kyayaar

Groupbie

kyayaar

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
No No NO JUST NO!!!

What on earth did CV's just show? I'm a crazy mix between laughter and fury right now

Rocky beats the toss out of 5 muscular gunda's on his own? HAHAHAHA

And then he manages to get a by-passing bus with Rinku and manages to get home even before Lucky went out to search for them? Like seriously??!!!

This is th WORST scene I've seen in this show...actually scratch that...this is THE WORST scene I've seen on TV EVER

This show can't go any further downhill even if it tried

TERRIBLE!

Edited by kyayaar - 04 March 2013 at 9:22am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

beena_jonajain73viraf4u-Swetha-lovely_lady100prabhrose-girllizzie1765Taniya20SmritiKathakooliioAB_DaKriticizerSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What on earth just happened??" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kyayaar

Groupbie

kyayaar

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
This is no longer a family or "realistic" show...now this is a comedy show and that too an AWFUL one

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

beena_jon-Swetha-lizzie1765AB_DaKriticizerSamraat_92

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
all i can say  ROFLTRPS Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

kyayaar

Groupbie

kyayaar

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
TRP's? You mean declining TRP's I guess because I'm done with this show...this is the WORST episode I've ever seen...hopeless is a massive under-statement

Edited by kyayaar - 04 March 2013 at 9:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765Samraat_92

kyayaar

Groupbie

kyayaar

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
A guy can fight 5 guys with barely any injuries (except a limping leg - I get a bigger limp with cramps!), a girl with a torn sandal can walk some 20-30 mins without any problems (and doesn't even get caught by 5 people) finds a random bus in the middle of nowhere

Then these 2 go back home as if nothing ever happened...I mean what the hell are they trying to show here??

Shocking! If they were trying to show the gang-rape case then this is the WORST execution possible

Edited by kyayaar - 04 March 2013 at 9:33am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-lizzie1765AB_DaKriticizerkooliioSamraat_92

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kyayaar

TRP's? You mean declining TRP's I guess because I'm done with this show...this is the WORST episode I've ever seen...hopeless is a massive under-statement

I  guess parvarissh is turnin out like other shows now tv associatio nor some part section of audience dont care for new shows which are different iguess Ouch
 its all about which has the maxmimum masala n all that show  gets the highest trps Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kyayaarkooliioAB_DaKriticizer

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kyayaar

A guy can fight 5 guys with barely any injuries (except a limping leg - I get a bigger limp with cramps!), a girl with a torn sandal can walk some 20-30 mins without any problems (and doesn't even get caught by 5 people) finds a random bus in the middle of nowhere

Then these 2 go back home as if nothing ever happened...I mean what the hell are they trying to show here??

Shocking! If they were trying to show the gang-rape case then this is the WORST execution possible

god knows whts happening Confusedbut surely more drama comin up on tuesday  that dumb rinku is nt even tellin sweetyn lucky  wht happened i mean common rinku was feelin guikltyOuch that she had given dhokha to rocky wen it comes the truth the girl is just so dumbfounded Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kyayaar

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
W*F!!!Shocked I have no words but this > ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL..ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL..ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kyayaar-Swetha-lizzie1765

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.