Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapsick thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Well firstly I dont think mahira suits the character at all, I just know its gonna ruin their chemistry! Its an illogical story if you ask me 😆

I know right! Saba should've been with Safeer..I liked their post marriage interaction..Saba's quiet confidence and his admiration for her strength of character.. then it went haywire! ðŸĪŠ
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jenniferlover

Gosh I'm eagerly waiting for sanam-fawad couple to strike back. Honestly even if sanam's character dies & doesn't stays for the whole serial, I know (being a sanam fan) that she would gave a fabulous performance. It is not always about how long is your part, but it is about how you act in the part given to you!!
& I strongly believe that sanam is a better performer then both Fawad & mahira, & please this is not to offend any of their fans, but if we get a very strong emotional sort of a scene amongst three then sanam would be a clear winner! MARK MY WORDS 😊

Bang on! Sanam's performances in Noor pur ki rani, bint e Sakina and Dastaan were phenomenal! there is no comparison at all! also her chemistry with fawad is better then the mentioned actresses... apart from Sanam, Saba would have been a good option as well.. anyway, no matter how long or short part she has in the show as long as i get to see Fawad and Sanam Pair coming live again coupled with a Good script, its worth it. I still get goosebumps seeing how amazingly they played Hassan and bano. Very natural and Epic! 
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Infinitzie

Bang on! Sanam's performances in Noor pur ki rani, bint e Sakina and Dastaan were phenomenal! there is no comparison at all! also her chemistry with fawad is better then the mentioned actresses... apart from Sanam, Saba would have been a good option as well.. anyway, no matter how long or short part she has in the show as long as i get to see Fawad and Sanam Pair coming live again coupled with a Good script, its worth it. I still get goosebumps seeing how amazingly they played Hassan and bano. Very natural and Epic! 

I've read some people saying that Saba Qamar can suit one of the roles. I really wish to see her and Fawad in a show as leads some day. 

And I agree, Sanam is a fine actress..I actually find her underrated as an actress at times. She really has experimented a lot as an actress and I do think she does it all well..the only thing she didn't impress me with was as Akbari..she wasn't good in that role..but her chemistry with Fawad was still adorable in all of their scenes. Fawad as Asghar was epic. ðŸ˜†

sunny_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
i can not wait for this!! please include my name tooo
Ladybug10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Would this serial be replacing dil-e-muzter? & btw any idea when would it start?
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jenniferlover

Would this serial be replacing dil-e-muzter? & btw any idea when would it start?

The shooting hasn't even started yet. So i think it will air by the end of the year or start of the next year.
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Probably next year or maybe after Kankar
sunny_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Humayun saeed is playing the role not fawad
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is an old AT. Avoid using it and move onto the next one.