Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

mehwish134

mehwish134

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
SmileSmileSmile nice post ...all  the mb pages says who is the man  i guess such ma his hritik roshanWink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HRITIK ROSHAN ON OUR SHOW.. (Page 2)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kahkashansakina

IF-Sizzlerz

kahkashansakina

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
really tabby mein sach mein HR aane wala hai samji..
nice post..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mehwish134

drashti38

IF-Sizzlerz

drashti38

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
yaar tabbyLOL

loveuarshi

Groupbie

loveuarshi

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Wish HR would come on the show, but HR has 6 fingers on his right hand and the precap guy has on his left. So their goes the hope of seeing HR t'rrow, but may be in future.

MaankigopiMadhu

MaankigopiMadhu

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
HAHAHAHAHAHAH .. SAMAJ ZAROOR RAHAA HAI .. khud koo HRITHIK .. hehehehehe ;) .. I am sure it is THAT PAINDHU ...  Real life mee VILLIAN banneekee koshish karrahaa hai .. .. bewakoof kee pitneekee time aagayeee .. sadly, it will NOT be RK who saves MB but the new entry, I think .. ;) 

Niki_cool

IF-Sizzlerz

Niki_cool

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Yeah, wish so.Day Dreaming...just imagine Hritik and DD dancing ever EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...hayeee...won't they look stunning 2gthr Day Dreaming

Edited by Niki_cool - 04 March 2013 at 8:55am

tabby999

IF-Stunnerz

tabby999

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu_sakshi

Nice Funny Post.
di yeh meri wish hai ...even salman khan too...

tabby999

IF-Stunnerz

tabby999

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaankigopiMadhu

HAHAHAHAHAHAH .. SAMAJ ZAROOR RAHAA HAI .. khud koo HRITHIK .. hehehehehe ;) .. I am sure it is THAT PAINDHU ...  Real life mee VILLIAN banneekee koshish karrahaa hai .. .. bewakoof kee pitneekee time aagayeee .. sadly, it will NOT be RK who saves MB but the new entry, I think .. ;) 
dekhna it wil be rk ..ar baad mein aayega..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.