Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
@Suchi:

Yes, watched the episode, you beat me to the laptop !

I thought the introduction to new Anandi was superb, she has a beautiful smile, that shy phone convo with Shiv was a good addition, the admiration and praise of Teacherji was all aimed to bring back good Anandi memories and the FBs of Avika.  In some portions, she even looked a bit like Pratz.  COLORS was outstanding today, they had received enough brickbats, worthy of an applause.    Clap Thumbs Up   .

Toral did well and will get more comfortable as episodes go by.  Imagine what pressure she must have been under?  With all our IF friends baying for her blood, particularly from Eastern Europe.  Remember early days of Pratz, she was so stiff, took me a long while to like her and then suddenly like in a flash she became more comfortable.  It took a good six months.  We need to give some time to Toral.

Finally, I am waiting with bated breath for all the anti comments and the bashing, by those who had made up their minds either not to watch or to disapprove no matter what.  One comment I picked up was if Shiv has SR with new Anandi it would tantamount to an extra marital affair and cheating.  Talk of being ridiculous.

I enjoyed the show and I am in.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9bips54321smriti81chumki...mozart66samvi.umam-optimist-DrModelsweet_chillytiny15adi2512Suchi-dixie123aparnaumablushing

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Welcome Toral= Anandi! (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PoojaSushIta

PoojaSushIta

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
well i also like Toral as Anandi...her entry scene was amazing...looking forward to see AnSh !! But missing Prats...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

surabhi01

IF-Sizzlerz

surabhi01

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
i have not watch today episode still  ,but  very warm welcome to toral

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15Suchi-

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yash.Pal

@Suchi:

I thought the introduction to new Anandi was superb, she has a beautiful smile, that shy phone convo with Shiv was a good addition, the admiration and praise of Teacherji was all aimed to bring back good Anandi memories and the FBs of Avika.  In some portions, she even looked a bit like Pratz.  COLORS was outstanding today, they had received enough brickbats, worthy of an applause.    Clap Thumbs Up   .

Toral did well and will get more comfortable as episodes go by.  Imagine what pressure she must have been under?  With all our IF friends baying for her blood, particularly from Eastern Europe.  Remember early days of Pratz, she was so stiff, took me a long while to like her and then suddenly like in a flash she became more comfortable.  It took a good six months.  We need to give some time to Toral.

Finally, I am waiting with bated breath for all the anti comments and the bashing, by those who had made up their minds either not to watch or to disapprove no matter what.  One comment I picked up was if Shiv has SR with new Anandi it would tantamount to an extra marital affair and cheating.  Talk of being ridiculous.

agreed...talk abt being ridiculous...ppl should be supporting shiv...Confused

Yash.Pal

princesslea

princesslea

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
yeaaahhh toral good to have you on board it takes courage to potray a character who is already established...TongueWink
so good going girl best of luck...Clap
Torals gain prats loss...Embarrassed

ugababe

ugababe

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Suchi!!!!! Great post!!! Thank you for all the positivity!! 

I agree with everything you said!! Wonderful and intelligent introduction of Toral as Anandi!! In my opinion she has the strength, confidence, naughtiness, spark and positivity of little Anandi! 

The creatives use of little Anandi, Dadi sa's dialogue on change and teacher Ji's intro of Anandi was very nicely done! 

Kudos to the team of Balika Vadhu (those in front of the camera as well as those behind the camera) 

Looking forward to Anandi's chemistry with Shiv and her bond with Sumitra, Ira, Meenu, Dadi sa, Mahi, bharoin and Dadu!!! 

Cheers

Khushi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9Yash.Palsamvi.Suchi-

libsrocks

IF-Dazzler

libsrocks

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yash.Pal

@Suchi:

IN BOLD
even i felt the same when the girls hide her under the veil and then when they were removing it she looked so like Prats...cut it short i love her and looking forward to more of BV now than ever

Yash.Pal

Don_theEvil

IF-Stunnerz

Don_theEvil

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
i like her intro.. her style is bit different which is welcome change.  the way everything scripted  i like it lot.. cvs actually did good job to connect all dots perfectly.. they left nothing to make her entry good as . she is able to complete my expectation i think 

Suchi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top