Frequent Posters

Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks for  your beautiful post...👏
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Toral..lovely Toral..So nice and so understanding..

So my prediction was not wrong. Patience pays, and sometimes takes you by surprise.
Edited by mocking_bird - 11 years ago
chameliTaj thumbnail
Oh wow! Toral looked really good in the intro episode! She will portray a more confident and happy Anandi perfectly. 

I only started watching BV in December and watched all the episodes from Shiv's entry into the show and was a big fan of SidYusha.

However I think the way Toral was introduced in today's episode, it almost felt like a re-birth of Anandi...a happier, in love, and confident Anandi. 

I'm looking forward to some cute and romantic scenes with Shiv. They will be great 😊

mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Suchi,I forgot to thank you for such a wonderful analysis.

Thank you. Needless to add, Toral took me by surprise. she was not only graceful,but, also a very confident Anandi. A mature and level headed girl and a perfect match for Shiv. 

I think even Sanchi will fall in love with this new Anandi. the good,old days of BV were brought back and I liked to see li'l Anandi livening up the screen. How time flies!!

I have once again fallen in love with this character. 
As you said..CVs were connecting the dots and by that..connecting the hearts of BV lovers.. great effort and great result..👏👏
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I too welcome Toral as new Anandi! Not only was she introduced perfectly but she actually brought in a freshness to the character of Anandi! As if the old, sad, worried Anandi had vanished into a thin air and new confident, completely in-love Anandi has been born! Her Teacherji aptly said, 'you have changed so much!'

Loved Toral's screen presence and she will do a good job of portraying this iconic character of Anandi very well! I am happy with ther first look and I am sure I will not be disappointed with her performance.

Best of luck Toral! Do well as our beloved Anandi!
I liked Toral too. She has a warm smile on her face that reflected in her eyes which made her entry positive. This way i will soon forget the old, ever sad  Anandi...and will soon fall in love with this smart, enthusiastic Anandi who seemed to have a positive approach towards life.  
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes that is a very interesting point. 
The new Anandi has a lot of freshness and due to that its as if BV has entered into another leap and starting a new journey. The Journey of a New confident, happy and in love Anandi :)

well said mozart!
Yash.Pal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi.ch

Toral did Anandi her own way...as if she was the one being introduced as the older Anandi after Avika...OK so I just watched the episode and without over analysing, my first instinct is that she has such a powerful presence...

This Anandi seems capable of making tough decisions, battling humongous odds and hold her own in front of other powerful characters of the story. She meets her old teacher with poise and excitement, she talks to her husband as an equal and she stands apart from the others 😊

Kudos to the team to finally get the character right. Pratyusha was good as a 16 year old kid. Toral is wonderful for a mid 20s sarpanch, wife of a collector and a future leader...

👏👏👏

Thank you Sakshi for your post, amidst such pre decided antipathy towards the new actress.  As far as I am concerned and a lot of silent members or viewers are concerned they are watching the story of a Balika Vadhu.  That Avika did her bit is remembered, that Pratyusha did hers so well will be remembered and the new girl needs to be given a chance.  But angry members do not want that.  Strange logic

As for the epi last night, saw it again in the morning.  Yes you are right, Toral has a quiet and strong presence, she has personality, more mature and will fit into the role quite snugly.  To my mind, Pratz had some confusion recently as to whether she shud be daughter, pampered little girl, sermon-giving-style-no-responsibility-in-the-house type or be a Collector's wife and assume that role.  It needed a transition.  Which Toral will fulfill.  I just hope CVs does not make the new Anandi cry again, I don't think I can take that any more.

Yash.Pal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samvi.

I liked Toral too. She has a warm smile on her face that reflected in her eyes which made her entry positive. This way i will soon forget the old, ever sad  Anandi...and will soon fall in love with this smart, enthusiastic Anandi who seemed to have a positive approach towards life.  

Her eyes spoke a lot.  They are nice eyes, also Pratz had beautiful eyes.
Shanu1818 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wellcum Toral I feel positive to see you.