Saraswatichandra

Welcome Random Hawa Ka Jhonka

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Its here. The random hawa ka jhonka. The single most overused tool to imply romance in desi tv. I know its cliched as hell, but I have always been a sucker for the random hawa ka jhonka. So bring it on I say.

Only problem is while Kumud's fringes can fly all over the place, poor SC is stuck with his military haircut, which means his hair is simply not long enough to fly. Does that suck or what? Although his expressions mirroring attaining nirvana when he heard the sound of Kumud's anklets and "sensed" her presence made it clear that he was having one of his moments.πŸ˜†

I loved the last 8-10 minutes of the episode. I hope its not too early to say this, but this pair seems to have the chemistry, they weren't even in one frame, but they managed to make the scene work.
Hide and seek games + Sensing each others presence + Pretty leads+ Beautiful title track = Ishq Wala Lowe

Although can we please move on from the eyes and bushy eyebrows? Let the poor girl get a glimpse of some other part of his anatomy now, he is gorgeous from head to toe, what is this partiality with the eyes dammit?

And Kumud's family needs to stop freaking out over SC as if he is some manna from heaven. Jeez.

Edited by laddoo598 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Well, for me, I love Jenam bod by dier luks, and style

Gautam hd long hair, but for d role, he hd to be like dis...it's gud, i dunno, short hair makes him luk cuter......
anyways...

2days epi ws fab, fab, fab, fab n FAB

Each epi is getting better n better...so well-balanced epis i hv never seen in any serial

Hats off to SLB, team, SP...

No dragging, nothing, only to the point
priyankabhat09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ladooo first of all 56789 laddos to you .πŸ˜›

I am a sucker for your postsπŸ˜†. was missing this from Past 3 month. Random Hawa ka jhonka, Gust of wind, flying duppatas, earring, duppattas getting stuck bring it on I say, Trip fall catch...πŸ˜†
 Eventhough it is very early to say, I am liking Saras and Kumudh, and her noisy familyπŸ˜ƒ
M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah . . . he is looking cute with the short hair-cut . . .
Kumud's costume is beautiful . . .
Hats off to SLV . . . great job!!

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yeah.. dat payal sound n random hawaa ka jhoka... awww loved every bit of it!

samud were fab fab fab! and the music was so hopelessly romantic! enjoyed the epi.. <3
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I knoww, right? Whatever people say. the random hawa ka jhonka lends a romantic aura to the scene, not to mention the soulful sound of wind blowing. The chemistry is already clicking and yes, Kumud definitely deserves to see that the entire Saras is as gorgeous as his eyesπŸ˜†.πŸ˜†
Kumud's family is making a big deal out of Saras. I'm sure he is amazing but it's kinda making things tougher for Kumud right now.
Edited by -BlackBeauty- - 11 years ago
laddoo598 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priyankabhat09

Ladooo first of all 56789 laddos to you .πŸ˜›

I am a sucker for your postsπŸ˜†. was missing this from Past 3 month. Random Hawa ka jhonka, Gust of wind, flying duppatas, earring, duppattas getting stuck bring it on I say, Trip fall catch...πŸ˜†
 Eventhough it is very early to say, I am liking Saras and Kumudh, and her noisy familyπŸ˜ƒ

Ahhh, good ol' memories from the show-that-must-not-be-named! πŸ˜†

Yes yes, bring out the whole deal please, I am a sucker for all the cliches!

Saras and Kumud are fabulous, I do wish the family tones it down a bit, especially the dad, his eyes go all big when he is happy, maniacal look much?πŸ˜†
Edited by laddoo598 - 11 years ago
DiamondLife thumbnail
Hawa ka Zhonka never flops...when there r sizzling Leads πŸ˜³

Esp..female lead with air conditioning cloths..only her with short blouses and transparent odhanis πŸ˜†

Hope Cvs give us long romantic era for this Jodi before they move on tragedy πŸ˜’
laddoo598 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DiamondLife

Hawa ka Zhonka never flops...when there r sizzling Leads πŸ˜³

Esp..female lead with air conditioning cloths..only her with short blouses and transparent odhanis πŸ˜†

Hope Cvs give us long romantic era for this Jodi before they move on tragedy πŸ˜’

I doubt that, at the speed they are moving, they will wrap up the LOWE within 2 weeks max! πŸ˜†
DiamondLife thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: laddoo598

I doubt that, at the speed they are moving, they will wrap up the LOWE within 2 weeks max! πŸ˜†

Arey tamne gujarati phestiwals ni khabar nathi (u dont know of gujju festivals)..they can take each of that and dragπŸ˜† with couple..Navratri, Uttaraya, Holi is ocming
I would have love the remake of Kite flying Day with leads..