Balika Vadhu

Just saw new anandi episode ...My take (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 9

Page 1 Page 8
Page   of 9

SunitaSRK

SunitaSRK

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
agree, now BV has full bridged of mature characters.  And Toral look so matured, lacks innocence, sparkles, tenderness which prat was bang on. 

Awww am missing prats as anandi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

milindrose

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Just saw new anandi episode ...My take (Page 9)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LiliWorld

IF-Dazzler

LiliWorld

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Some people are more perceptive or intuitive than others.  There is a reason why some people have fallen in love with Sidyusha's AnSh instantly and are not able to accept Toral and Sid's version just as fast.

In numerolgy, Sid and Prats are perfect match in every aspect that's why they have been able to create magic--they make perfect friends, perfect partners and can create success out of nothing as they have synergy.  Everything comes natural to them and if they get any future projects, they will be successful.  

On the other hand, Toral and Sid are not a good match and will have hard time with each other.  They will have to work hard to give their performances and to fight lack of chemistry and synergy.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TenaknollasmekerVerboseG

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tenamacak

He came that day. She got a chance but not used it. Another ten episodes and over. Last one out turn off some lights.

Hey my friend from Eastern Europe, if the show troubles you so much, stop watching na?  Simple. Why are you making such silly comments?  Even my kid niece was laughing at your statements.
Silly

rdjha

IF-Dazzler

rdjha

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yash.Pal

Originally posted by reshmiroy2012

Originally posted by sweet_chilly

Originally posted by libsrocks

Originally posted by saska

Originally posted by shalluuu

if she will do same acting like pratusha we will she is copying her...its better to see different anandi...
If we need  different Anandi, then  why not divorce and new wife, sorry, but this Anandi not only can't do acting like Prats but can't do acting at all, empty eyes, empty smile, bad voice
Prats was worse than Toral during her initial days...she had nothing that used to make us feel connected childhood Anandi yet after sometime she improved so same goes for Toral...she will improve...in fact she was actually good enough to make us connect to Anandi whom we loved (Avika wali Anandi...sweet bubbly and chirpy)

oh she was bad...i stopped watching after the leap...it was only after shiv;s entry that i gave the show a chance

Agree, when Pratyusha came she was horrible looks wise - she  was quite dusky and expressionless. Acting wise also quite pathetic, which i feel she has always been barring some rare good shots. By time she improved, and particularly when sid came. So one to one, toral in first day is quite good. She has to prove with test of time. And Sid is there to make up any shortcomings. For AnSh shiv is always the driver. Sorry if any one is upset, but this is my view and I am not bla bla about prat.

I agree with you 100%.  In the beginning Pratz was clueless in her portrayal of Anandi.  Her one specialty was crying, that she emoted well.  Cry Cry Cry

yup even i agree...if u go on to compare...Pratz was quite bad in her first few episodes...look wise and even acting wise. With time both things improved...and even now many times she always used to give confused expressions...and lot of us have bashed her for this in the forum as well...specially when it was related to Shiv.
agreed Toral is yet to completely get into the charecter, but she did a fair job in her first episode that too under so much pressure. And i feel Sid and Toral will carry on AnSh very nicely...

Edited by rdjha - 05 March 2013 at 3:51am

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
whilst members are allowed to criticse, what they are not allowed to do is compare.

The post contains many comparisons between Toral and Pratyusha which is not allowed on the forum

refer to forum rules for more clarification

topic closed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top