Balika Vadhu

Just saw new anandi episode ...My take (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 9

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

libsrocks

IF-Dazzler

libsrocks

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yash.Pal

Originally posted by ilove..sidyusha

bye bye BV
i don't like  TORAL as ANANDI...
after watching today's episode ,i got the final decision now i will never see BV again...

Bye bye
BYE BYE AND PLZ DO NOT EVEN RETURN ON THIS FORUM FOR MY SANITY'S SAKE

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Just saw new anandi episode ...My take (Page 8)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tenamacak

Tenamacak

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
He came that day. She got a chance but not used it. Another ten episodes and over. Last one out turn off some lights.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smeker

SujaK

SujaK

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by libsrocks

bye bye BV
i don't like TORAL as ANANDI...
after watching today's episode ,i got the final decision now i will never see BV again...

Bye bye

are forum rules not followed these days? As far as I can remember you are not supposed to use all capitals. First try to adhere to the rules.. then you can think about your sanity business. Smile And u hav no right to ask anyone not to return to the forum. It is not your personal blog.

Edited by SujaK - 04 March 2013 at 1:37pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika84Dora77_M-A-N-U_nya_ansariloveansh

-Raz-

IF-Rockerz

-Raz-

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Ok
I LOVE PRATYUSHA too, but she left...and im very upset about it. But i also LOVE SIDDHART. and previously balika vadhu was there, i used to watch it but if i missed an epi i used to just read the WU or ask my mom. But when Sid entered, i was hooked on it. Not only for him but the Sid+Prats Jodi, i absolutely loved it. From the reel and real scenes. They made the best jodi.
When i heard Prat got kicked out, was leaving, personal issues,etc i wanted to cry. Actually i did. I felt so low, but i have other important things in life. When i returned home from college i asked Maa how is the new Anandi and she curled up her face n said nothing like Prats.. I was like AWW...that means we no longer watching it in truth then. But how could i leave Sid stranded like that? i can't.
However i am wishing the best for Pratyusha. As i really love her. But guess what? The show must go on and i am going to continue following it for sid and for Ansh Love Story.
I wish the best for Prats and of course i will follow her.
--MY POV

smeker

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
I would say  give both myself and her sometime..

aparnauma

Saathfan

IF-Dazzler

Saathfan

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bips54321

Prats and toral have totally different screen presence. Prats was sweet gentle calm soothing serene adorable dikhne me nazuk thi but mentally strong thi...I saw toral only today that also a few glimpse yet I felt Toral is bold well built heavy personality...

Personally I and my whole family liked toral a lot but that is solely my private opinionSmile not intended to hurt anyones sentiment

I am looking forward eagerly for toral 

Well said there are clear differences between pratusha and total.  Prat acted beautifully the delicate young girl full of strength.  Even though she was supposed to have been married to jagya she carried this innocence.  Toral looks beautiful and she is well built.  There is zero sense of frailty about her but I think it will be all right.  Sid will pull off good chemistry with her too because he is good actor so I am looking forward to Ansh scenes.  Would have loved to have Ansh final I luv you scene with prat but toral won't be bad either.  I would rather have some Ansh than no Ansh.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Yash.PalcollingSuchi-aparnauma

Tenak

Tenak

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
And what they will say when they see Sanchi new bride.? Will it be recognized? Shiv never create the magic as it was with the old Anandi. Old love is not forgotten. - I think CV should pay more attention to Sanchi. and for her to find a partner .. And, of course, do not forget Makan. Now comes the golden age for him.

smeker

_M-A-N-U_

IF-Dazzler

_M-A-N-U_

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by libsrocks

bye bye BV
i don't like  TORAL as ANANDI...

Bye bye

@libsrocks
you don't tell me what should i do ,you don't have the right...
please you only think about yourself don't tell me anything...

Edited by ilove..sidyusha - 04 March 2013 at 9:38pm

smeker

Post Reply New Post

Go to top