Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Just saw new anandi episode ...My take (Page 7)

Trisha_magnet Senior Member
Trisha_magnet
Trisha_magnet

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by libsrocks

Originally posted by saska

Originally posted by shalluuu

if she will do same acting like pratusha we will she is copying her...its better to see different anandi...
If we need  different Anandi, then  why not divorce and new wife, sorry, but this Anandi not only can't do acting like Prats but can't do acting at all, empty eyes, empty smile, bad voice
Prats was worse than Toral during her initial days...she had nothing that used to make us feel connected childhood Anandi yet after sometime she improved so same goes for Toral...she will improve...in fact she was actually good enough to make us connect to Anandi whom we loved (Avika wali Anandi...sweet bubbly and chirpy)

Pratz was chirpy and chulbully ...that was how young anandi was...while watching this anandi it was like plain nothing...n I'm talking about anandi's character not pratyusha in specific...during this phase in life anandi was back to her chirpy self...that's the difference ...she looks like watching a women or if u call her anandi after a decade not on same day...No connectivity...Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dora77loveansh

sweet_chilly IF-Rockerz
sweet_chilly
sweet_chilly

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged

if she will do same acting like pratusha we will she is copying her...its better to see different anandi...
If we need  different Anandi, then  why not divorce and new wife, sorry, but this Anandi not only can't do acting like Prats but can't do acting at all, empty eyes, empty smile, bad voice
Prats was worse than Toral during her initial days...she had nothing that used to make us feel connected childhood Anandi yet after sometime she improved so same goes for Toral...she will improve...in fact she was actually good enough to make us connect to Anandi whom we loved (Avika wali Anandi...sweet bubbly and chirpy)

oh she was bad...i stopped watching after the leap...it was only after shiv;s entry that i gave the show a chance

reshmiroy2012 Goldie

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Yash.Palrdjhasweet_chillyaparnauma

Sheetsden IF-Sizzlerz
Sheetsden
Sheetsden

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
@reshmiroy2012   I always felt in the ansh relationship shiv was always the driving force. i never understood prats expressions regarding her feelings towards shiv. Only from last few weeks cv made prats show her love towards shiv. 
Yash.Pal Goldie
Yash.Pal
Yash.Pal

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dulali

Toral super flop as BV too, we r bidding goodbye to good for nothing BV...now. Thanks friends.

Bye bye
QueenbeePallavi Goldie
QueenbeePallavi
QueenbeePallavi

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
you know i was simply imagining pratz' expressions he rsmile her naughtiness and it was sooo perfct!!! surely gonna miss that.. oh what did you do crazy gal!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SinSin

Yash.Pal Goldie
Yash.Pal
Yash.Pal

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshmiroy2012

Originally posted by sweet_chilly

oh she was bad...i stopped watching after the leap...it was only after shiv;s entry that i gave the show a chance

Agree, when Pratyusha came she was horrible looks wise - she  was quite dusky and expressionless. Acting wise also quite pathetic, which i feel she has always been barring some rare good shots. By time she improved, and particularly when sid came. So one to one, toral in first day is quite good. She has to prove with test of time. And Sid is there to make up any shortcomings. For AnSh shiv is always the driver. Sorry if any one is upset, but this is my view and I am not bla bla about prat.

I agree with you 100%.  In the beginning Pratz was clueless in her portrayal of Anandi.  Her one specialty was crying, that she emoted well.  Cry Cry Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aparnauma

Yash.Pal Goldie
Yash.Pal
Yash.Pal

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilove..sidyusha

bye bye BV
i don't like  TORAL as ANANDI...
after watching today's episode ,i got the final decision now i will never see BV again...

Bye bye

Go to top