Balika Vadhu

Just saw new anandi episode ...My take (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 9

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

dulali

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraonya_ansariloveanshsmeker

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Just saw new anandi episode ...My take (Page 6)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
while watching todays episode i felt as if my heart broke again...shit..this is gonna be difficult for meCry

coming to toral...i liked her voice...i liked the intro of her.her smile is nice,..but somehow i felt wen teacherji was saying to toral that you are my anandi kind of felt that she was making us viewers understandOuch

i wont give a judgement...she dint have many dialogues...only wen i see her wid shiv,i can form a firm opinion...still all the best to her...and to me so that my heart grows strongerCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

loveanshsmeker

bibir3

Groupbie

bibir3

Ok, I gave her a chance. It's worse than I ever thought that it could be! My God, she is empty, in every occasion is the same expression in her eyes Cry! Obviously it's not enough to put Anandi's clothes on her. It's necessary to have some charisma for such a big role. I'm done, Balika Vadhu never be the same without Prats. CV's have made sooo wrong decision, such a bad choice, I can't believe Dead Dead Dead

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gogiliseaturtlecharu.jdada68Dryafastforwardnya_ansariloveanshsmekerDaltoni

nya_ansari

IF-Dazzler

nya_ansari

Originally posted by Trisha_magnet

She didn't looked like newly in love n married women...she looked more like been settled in life long back while talking to shiv...earlier anandi was always very enthusiastic while talking to shiv, specially recently but from her it was all missing...Cry

It's not only tht ...I m not talking about appearance or physicality of body but her expressions were not at all of anandi...that glow in smile which anandi always have for her loved once was not thier...

She looked very stiff in her expressions ...no chulbula pan which was anandi's usp n trait carry forward from childhood...

Yeh I am talking about same this woman hasn't that feeling of Anandi...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gogilivasanthimraocharu.jfastforwardloveanshsmeker

Daltoni

IF-Sizzlerz

Daltoni

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Ok, time will tell...I just hope that  she will prove herself  as a  great actress and to be  able to present Anandi character .  Also I would love to, for the sake of   credibility of the story , PH changes  other actors, with  great actors such as Toral.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dada68DryaloveanshStephismeker

_M-A-N-U_

IF-Dazzler

_M-A-N-U_

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
bye bye BV
i don't like  TORAL as ANANDI...
after watching today's episode ,i got the final decision now i will never see BV again...

charu.jDryaloveanshsmekerDaltoni

Stephi

IF-Sizzlerz

Stephi

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalluuu

if she will do same acting like pratusha we will she is copying her...its better to see different anandi...
If we need  different Anandi, then  why not divorce and new wife, sorry, but this Anandi not only can't do acting like Prats but can't do acting at all, empty eyes, empty smile, bad voice

gogiliseaturtlecharu.jloveanshDaltoni

libsrocks

IF-Dazzler

libsrocks

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saska

Originally posted by shalluuu

if she will do same acting like pratusha we will she is copying her...its better to see different anandi...
If we need  different Anandi, then  why not divorce and new wife, sorry, but this Anandi not only can't do acting like Prats but can't do acting at all, empty eyes, empty smile, bad voice
Prats was worse than Toral during her initial days...she had nothing that used to make us feel connected childhood Anandi yet after sometime she improved so same goes for Toral...she will improve...in fact she was actually good enough to make us connect to Anandi whom we loved (Avika wali Anandi...sweet bubbly and chirpy)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_chilly

Post Reply New Post

Go to top