Balika Vadhu

Just saw new anandi episode ...My take (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

shalluuu

IF-Stunnerz

shalluuu

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saska

Originally posted by shalluuu

Originally posted by suja84

She seemed like any other actress on indian Tv. Teacherji seemed younger to her. At least for me, felt nothing looking at her. May be after weeks, things may change.

its not matter who look younger or older...its matter of acting only...
Exactly, teacher  is very good actress
yes no doubt she is good...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Just saw new anandi episode ...My take (Page 5)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smeker

IF-Sizzlerz

smeker

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saska

OMG, an actor is an actor from the beginning or never. In this case, I have no hope Dead

When someone is a good actor can fake it beautifully and in the first episode because the first impression is the best show skill, I did not see it here, sorry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dora77dada68nya_ansariloveansh

surabhi01

IF-Rockerz

surabhi01

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
i saw toral in sbb and i think she is also able to portray anandi beautifully like pratyusha

rdjha

IF-Dazzler

rdjha

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged

i liked the new Anandi...yes she looks mature, but  still she has that spark i feel. she was bit nervous in her expressions with teacherjee in the start but later was really nice...even i felt her smile resembled choti anandi ...as for acting she was ok...i would give her some time to settle in...this is her first episode and she already has great resonsibility on her shoulders ...so nervousness is bound to be there.

even pratyusha was not that great in her acting in first few episodes, and even in looks we have bashed her so many times. but later she started acting brilliantly so i think toral would also do it...
JaGa were also good today...though Jagya's theories are always fluctuating...but i liked Sriti today...
looking forward to Anandi Shiv face to face convo...lets see how the chemistry unfolds...

Trisha_magnet

Trisha_magnet

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
She didn't looked like newly in love n married women...she looked more like been settled in life long back while talking to shiv...earlier anandi was always very enthusiastic while talking to shiv, specially recently but from her it was all missing...Cry

It's not only tht ...I m not talking about appearance or physicality of body but her expressions were not at all of anandi...that glow in smile which anandi always have for her loved once was not thier...

She looked very stiff in her expressions ...no chulbula pan which was anandi's usp n trait carry forward from childhood...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

charu.jvasanthimraoDora77dada68nya_ansarifastforwardloveanshsmeker

libsrocks

IF-Dazzler

libsrocks

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
i loved her...she will soon win my heart...don't bash me but i felt Prats a bit incomplete Anandi and i didn't like her dressing sense...the pallu used to literally hang on her head but this Anandi felt complete to me...she would have looked more fat in saree so lenga is better choice...acting wise i cannot say much as she just started and there was nothing much to act for but she did well...i was able to connect with her to my old childhood Anandi...about innocence teacherjee herself said that she has lost innocence in her eyes but there is a new spark in her (spark of love)...i am looking forward to BV now more than ever...She was kind of perfect to play a 26 yrs old married woman with love in her eyes

Edited by libsrocks - 04 March 2013 at 9:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dulalireshmiroy2012

ugababe

ugababe

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
I actually enjoyed this episode and Toral's entry as Anandi!!! She seems closer to the young Anandi both in looks and in personality. I feel like she would be able to emote excitement and energy as well as strength and confidence. Balika Vadhu did a fantastic job with her introduction. I have to say that the creatives of this show are truly very good...

They have done a far better job introducing a new face to a lead character than many other shows have in the past. 

I feel like I'm going to enjoy Balika Vadhu as new show with a fresh start.

Loved bhairon's conversation with Dadi sa!! They have a wonderful mother and son chemistry. Brilliant actors!! 

Jagya and Ganga's scene was nice too! 

For me it was a great well balanced episode. Looking forward to new anandi's scenes with Shiv, Shekhars and Singhs. 

Cheers

Khushi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dulalidixie123

nya_ansari

IF-Dazzler

nya_ansari

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiriuslySujal

I'm trying to give her a shot. Her voice is nice, but somehow her face is not... I dunno, it doesn't have that Anandi-ness in it. Not saying she should be a clone of Prats, but her way of carrying herself is somehow... I'm not feeling the character in it.
Oh NaazHug was missing you dear!!!
I am not compairing here anybody but there is now clue of Anandi in this woman...
CVs tried hard to connect with choti Anandi to this woman... but I think everything going in vein...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dulalivasanthimraocharu.jDora77pussycatfastforwardloveansh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top