Balika Vadhu

Just saw new anandi episode ...My take (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

seaturtle

Groupbie

seaturtle

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Very disappointed. Bad acting. Expressionless.,Flat voice. Her cnvo with Shv was completely expressionless. Pratyusha is a rare good actor.  Toral maybe good in other serials but she is bad as Anandi. And even Gehna looks younger than her. Have begun to look forward to Ganga scenes.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraocharu.jdada68Dora77nya_ansariDryaloveanshStephismekerDaltoni

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Just saw new anandi episode ...My take (Page 4)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalluuu

i started to watch jagat anandi due to gauri...now i feel toral herself is the reason ithat i liked her...

I liked the episode and the new actress.  The intro was perfect and she spoke well, smiled beautifully.  What else?  We need to give her time to ease herself into the role.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Dora77PoojaSushIta-Amri-mozart66DrModeltiny15smekerDaltoniMagicalPari

PoojaSushIta

Goldie

PoojaSushIta

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
hey i feel she was good...her entry scene was amazing...looking forward to see Sid n her chemistry...Sidyusha se aadhi bhi hogi toh bhi i wiill be ok with it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicalPari

shalluuu

IF-Stunnerz

shalluuu

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PoojaSushIta

hey i feel she was good...her entry scene was amazing...looking forward to see Sid n her chemistry...Sidyusha se aadhi bhi hogi toh bhi i wiill be ok with it...
good reply...

SiriuslySujal

IF-Dazzler

SiriuslySujal

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
I'm trying to give her a shot. Her voice is nice, but somehow her face is not... I dunno, it doesn't have that Anandi-ness in it. Not saying she should be a clone of Prats, but her way of carrying herself is somehow... I'm not feeling the character in it.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraocharu.jDora77pussycatfastforwardnya_ansariKwitKatts-Amri-loveanshsmeker

ms.dhingra

IF-Dazzler

ms.dhingra

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
i didnt saw bcz firstly i wanted to knw d response...bt dr z mixed response so i dnt thnk i shld watch bcz atleast today she ws nt gud.

shalluuu

IF-Stunnerz

shalluuu

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
if she will do same acting like pratusha we will she is copying her...its better to see different anandi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicalPari

Stephi

IF-Sizzlerz

Stephi

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalluuu

Originally posted by suja84

She seemed like any other actress on indian Tv. Teacherji seemed younger to her. At least for me, felt nothing looking at her. May be after weeks, things may change.

its not matter who look younger or older...its matter of acting only...
Exactly, teacher  is very good actress

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dora77loveanshsmeker

Post Reply New Post

Go to top