Balika Vadhu

Just saw new anandi episode ...My take (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

bips54321

Groupbie

bips54321

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalluuu

Originally posted by suja84

She seemed like any other actress on indian Tv. Teacherji seemed younger to her. At least for me, felt nothing looking at her. May be after weeks, things may change.

its not matter who look younger or older...its matter of acting only...
Yes shalu you are right Smile 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Just saw new anandi episode ...My take (Page 3)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bhumika18

Bhumika18

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bips54321

Prats and toral have totally different screen presence. Prats was sweet gentle calm soothing serene adorable dikhne me nazuk thi but mentally strong thi...I saw toral only today that also a few glimpse yet I felt Toral is bold well built heavy personality...

Personally I and my whole family liked toral a lot but that is solely my private opinionSmile not intended to hurt anyones sentiment

I am looking forward eagerly for toral 

Completely agree! I saw her and she seems suit Shiv more because of her built. Prats looked a lot younger with him. Even though Sid looks young for his age but you clearly see that there was a significant age difference between both of them.

I think she should be great in a few episodes. I remember the first few episodes of pratyusha and did not like her at all but look how far she came along in a couple of years.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66MagicalPariSuchi-

shalluuu

IF-Stunnerz

shalluuu

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
i started to watch jagat anandi due to gauri...now i feel toral herself is the reason ithat i liked her...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

anamika84

Groupbie

anamika84

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Disappointed with the first look for sure.. The innocence and brilliance of Anandi's expressions (through her eyes and gestures) seemed to vanish in a poof!!! Looks wise she doesn't fit the bill..

But lets wait for atleast a week to give a verdict on her acting.. If we've trusted the CVs this far, wouldn't hurt to give Toral a fair opportunity to show her mettle as Anandi.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dora77smekerDaltoni

shalluuu

IF-Stunnerz

shalluuu

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shalluuu

Originally posted by suja84

She seemed like any other actress on indian Tv. Teacherji seemed younger to her. At least for me, felt nothing looking at her. May be after weeks, things may change.

its not matter who look younger or older...its matter of acting only...
Yes shalu you are right Smile 

people who are comparing looks...they just try to understand even pratusha is bashed so many time for her looks ..tht she tiny etc etc...so its acting or presence that rules over everyone..

divine_16

Goldie

divine_16

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhumika18

Prats and toral have totally different screen presence. Prats was sweet gentle calm soothing serene adorable dikhne me nazuk thi but mentally strong thi...I saw toral only today that also a few glimpse yet I felt Toral is bold well built heavy personality...

Personally I and my whole family liked toral a lot but that is solely my private opinionSmile not intended to hurt anyones sentiment

I am looking forward eagerly for toral 

Completely agree! I saw her and she seems suit Shiv more because of her built. Prats looked a lot younger with him. Even though Sid looks young for his age but you clearly see that there was a significant age difference between both of them.

I think she should be great in a few episodes. I remember the first few episodes of pratyusha and did not like her at all but look how far she came along in a couple of years.
That was the beauty of Sidyusha.The well buit up man and the innocent ,fragile girl.But anyways every is entitled to his/her own opinion.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

charu.jDora77smekerDaltoni

MagicalPari

IF-Sizzlerz

MagicalPari

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
I liked intro of Toral. The way they relate badi n choti anandi was good.
The phone convo btw Ansh was nice. Looking forward for their face to face scenes Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shalluuu

saska

IF-Sizzlerz

saska

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged

OMG, an actor is an actor from the beginning or never. In this case, I have no hope Dead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SinSindada68Dora77loveanshsmekerDaltoni

Post Reply New Post

Go to top