Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

Trisha_magnet

Trisha_magnet

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Ooo goddd...Angry

Soo disappointed ...I was just banking on her expressions but she was expressionless...while talking to shiv or specially while meeting her favourite sandhya teacher...The charm was soo low in her smile...No spark in her eyes...

I sooo missed pratyushas expressive smiling face...this torals expressions were so tight and reserved ...totally non expressive...pratyushas smile itself use to tell about her inner happiness but this toral ...she totally disappointed me..

She was looking like Sumitra or gehnas sister not our innocent anandi..Cry

Edited by Trisha_magnet - 04 March 2013 at 8:07am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

zar27SunitaSRKTenamacaksufmanamika84cosmoseaturtleSinSinbibir3dada68charu.jghoshmedhavasanthimraoPiggiescoffee_lovennmmsaaskakaliopaDora77alisa112Savitha0101missmalikanya_ansarirsk16DryaVips_Jecaloveansh-Raz-Saraa.smekerDaltoniServiana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Just saw new anandi episode ...My take" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zar27

zar27

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Ohhh please. Just don't be so rude dear. Its just too early to decide her worth as an actor. Let her do some few episode, then decide.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

RvicsKamalikaGPoojaSushItaJoavssk9ruhi86mozart66-Amri-samvi.pals_snehashaaranyaleavesandwavesanu rulztiny15Suchi-dixie123-Priyam-Hamlet53MagicalParishalluuu

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
I loved today Anandi's introduction. 
The brilliant connection of Anandi with the past of Anandi. 

wonderful! 

her dialogue delivery is sharp. Lets see how she carries. 

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Sam1970RvicsKamalikaGsbadamPoojaSushItaDr.Nixjazz89mocking_birdmasinangelic8219-Amri-mozart66likithakmhsamvi.umamleavesandwavestiny15MagicalParidixie123aparnaumashalluuuAnjali_

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
her expressions were good.. but we are so addicted 2 pratz dat we cant notce toral..

give sometime.. toral is not bad..

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

MOLURvicsPoojaSushItaKamalikaGruhi86Chit15jazz89mozart66samvi.-Amri-leavesandwavestiny15dixie123Suchi-aparnaumaAnjali_

aspbhargavi

Groupbie

aspbhargavi

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Please give her a chance yaar..It is her 1st episode..she may be nervous..

And any of you felt that her face resembles choti anandi..When they showed choti anandi and nayi anandi scenes ,i felt there are some similarities..

Edited by aspbhargavi - 04 March 2013 at 8:12am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

RvicsPoojaSushItaruhi86yogs1jazz89mozart66leavesandwavesSuchi-tiny15dixie123MagicalPariAnjali_

shalluuu

IF-Stunnerz

shalluuu

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
u r pratusha lover and thats make u toral basher

well today first look of her was really good...even i enjoyed it more than jagat ganga...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RvicsleavesandwavesMagicalPari

saji-21

saji-21

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
come on pl giv the girl chance is her first episode as anandi am sure she will try he level best 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RvicsKamalikaGleavesandwavestiny15Suchi-MagicalPari

leonardoaugust8

Groupbie

leonardoaugust8

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Trisha_magnet

Ooo goddd...Angry

Soo disappointed ...I was just banking on her expressions but she was expressionless...while talking to shiv or specially while meeting her favourite sandhya teacher...The charm was soo low in her smile...No spark in her eyes...

I sooo missed pratyushas expressive smiling face...this torals expressions were so tight and reserved ...totally non expressive...pratyushas smile itself use to tell about her inner happiness but this toral ...she totally disappointed me..

She was looking like Sumitra or gehnas sister not our innocent anandi..Cry

I will not jump the gun ..Lets give her some time. This is her first episode and its an iconic character ..she tried to speak in a voice tone similar to pratyusha when speaking with shiv .. When she was speaking with teacherji ..intially she appeared nervous but gradually her dialogue delivery improved ..Shes giving a test and all of us are grading her .. Besides I felt shivs convo was actually added to make the connection with shiv ..lets wait for this week ..see how she interacts with other characters and then make a decision ..I didnt like the new gopi also ..hated the first few episodes of saathiya ..even commented on this form that she looked artificial ..now the new actor has grown into the role and ppl have accepted her (trps are a point) .. let us give anandi the benefit of doubt as well and wait while ..before concluding the worst

Edited by leonardoaugust8 - 04 March 2013 at 8:15am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1-Amri-mozart66leavesandwavesanu rulztiny15Suchi-dixie123aparnaumaMagicalPari

Post Reply New Post

Go to top