Balika Vadhu

BV WU 3/4...New face revealed... (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 9

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

redapple1

Goldie

redapple1

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the wonderful update. Loved the new Anandi's entrance and her strong presence. When dadisa was telling Bhairav to accept changes in life, I kind of felt it was directed to us viewers to accept the new actress. Wink Overall good job creatives. Now have to wait and see how Anandi looks with Shiv. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

andvSuchi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV WU 3/4...New face revealed... (Page 8)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mocking_bird

Goldie

mocking_bird

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Little anandi..you brought those days into memory once again.You.,the little,chirpy girl and so full of life.
In such a short span you have seen so much,felt so much and learnt so much. But,you will be always a part of my memory.Thanks for bringing back those good old days

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

andvSuchi-

mocking_bird

Goldie

mocking_bird

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Jagya and Ganga were great yesterday. 

It takes a lot of courage  to reak an old relationship. Even if you hate and despise the people,still you know them. And it is said" a known devil is better than an unknown friend" This is her predicament and she portryed it so well. 

Aur Jagya bhi kitna samajhdar ban gaya. Wink He is so interested that Ganga take the divorce..hmmm..Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

andvkikyoLibra123Beautiful-SoulSuchi-

anu rulz

IF-Rockerz

anu rulz

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
thanx for the update..frankly i dint connect yet to toral..but this wa sonly her first episode..her convo wid shiv seemed widout any shine as of now..wil have to see them both in the same frame to decide..but i found it very intelligent of the CVs to bring her in, using flashbacks of the kid anandi..gave a good entrypoint to toral..

jagspaddy

jagspaddy

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Smile
Like how they introduced Toral.

Wondering if they will show any flash backs involving PB at all!!

Anaya_

IF-Sizzlerz

Anaya_

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Tfs

smriti81

smriti81

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
The episode was well conceptualised to make the transition smooth & give audience some connectivity to the new face! Re-living the beautiful bond of Teacherji & Choti Anandi to take us back to the roots of BV was a good strategy. And the old stalwarts, DS & Bhairav, the acting powerhouses of BV, were used very effectively...that was a nicely done scene trying to send across a larger message to the audience! The Ja-Ganga scene was also good...well enacted & bringing to the fore the core issues of BV...dilemma of being a BV & coping with the fallout of such marriages. All in all BV was trying to be in its true element yesterday.

But I surprised my self cause I could not find a connection to Toral's Anandi atall. I felt like I was looking at a stranger not the A I love so much...it was like watching a nice pleasant face from some other show! I had braced my self for the change & am not the kind to wallow in sentimentality, esp wrt a tele show. But as the veil of flowers lifted from the face I could only imagine P's sweet, innocent Anandi there. Have very mixed feelings today...want to continue cause I really like BV & Shiv too much to give up! I guess I will have to give more time to T's Anandi... need to see how she connects with Shiv & how she combines the confidence & strength of this A with the innocence & vulnerability of P's A.

But am really gald to see that so many of you could find the connection & are looking fwrd to the transition. It was very reassuring to read all ur positive views...hope I can do the same a few weeks down the line.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

punchlineumamaparnauma

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smriti81

The episode was well conceptualised to make the transition smooth & give audience some connectivity to the new face! Re-living the beautiful bond of Teacherji & Choti Anandi to take us back to the roots of BV was a good strategy. And the old stalwarts, DS & Bhairav, the acting powerhouses of BV, were used very effectively...that was a nicely done scene trying to send across a larger message to the audience! The Ja-Ganga scene was also good...well enacted & bringing to the fore the core issues of BV...dilemma of being a BV & coping with the fallout of such marriages. All in all BV was trying to be in its true element yesterday.

But I surprised my self cause I could not find a connection to Toral's Anandi atall. I felt like I was looking at a stranger not the A I love so much...it was like watching a nice pleasant face from some other show! I had braced my self for the change & am not the kind to wallow in sentimentality, esp wrt a tele show. But as the veil of flowers lifted from the face I could only imagine P's sweet, innocent Anandi there. Have very mixed feelings today...want to continue cause I really like BV & Shiv too much to give up! I guess I will have to give more time to T's Anandi... need to see how she connects with Shiv & how she combines the confidence & strength of this A with the innocence & vulnerability of P's A.

But am really gald to see that so many of you could find the connection & are looking fwrd to the transition. It was very reassuring to read all ur positive views...hope I can do the same a few weeks down the line.Big smile
Smriti I completely agree with You.
It was a brilliant episode that showcased the CVs abilities.Beautifully conceived and well executed episode.

Looks and physical appearance vise she looks closer to Avika's Anandi.
But I could find in her face there was a bit Of Pratyusha too.I cannot clearly pin point what that is but I thought saw a bit of P.Especially when they were showing glimpses of her face through those flowers.The softness was brought in through her voice when she spoke with Shiv over the phone.I think CVs are not leaving any stone unturned to make her accept her as Anandi.
Today they appealed to their core audience which watches the show for it's story and characters by making her connect her with Avika's Anandi.

I agree.I too couldn't find the connection with Toral's Anandi.I suppose it takes time for us to actually connect with her.May be till then we have to watch it for it's story and Shiv.
But then I couldn't find connection with Pratyusha's Anandi too when she was introduced in that scene over the sand dunes way back in 2010.But finally managed to connect with her.
So I have not given up on Toral.Waiting for her interactions with DS BS J and of course Shiv to help me connect with T's Anandi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

punchlinesmriti81umamonlinebuddy75

Post Reply New Post

Go to top