Balika Vadhu

BV WU 3/4...New face revealed... (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

anshurg5

IF-Sizzlerz

anshurg5

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Khushi,
   Thanks for update ,
Well presented episode .

Good introduction , DS bhairo interaction was excellent .
Ganga J scene was also good.
Perhaps Ganga is going to assist Dr J in  the hospital.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

andv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV WU 3/4...New face revealed... (Page 7)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Thanks a lot for update Khusi

So Toral has entered as new Anandi Well must say i am impressed and praise cvs the way they introduced her They have done a great job introducing a new replacement face to a lead character far better  than many other shows First we were not understanding why they sent her to Sandhya teacher all of sudden but now do The entry was done with some great connections from past The childhood Anandi and her biggest inspiration her Sandhaya teacher It was so good to see Sandhya teacher back She didn't change any iota of in looks LOLEver green  and  BV cvs do know the tactics to do a job keeping their story and social messages in light Sometimes they do a mess which irritates me but most of the times they are very good

As far as Toral is concerned she looks good .Today she seemed closer to young Anandi in personality which has excitement , energy as well as strength and  confidence .Prats will be missed as Anandi no doubt in that i still miss Avika lol whenever i see FB's i do miss her and good times with her in this  show but i do think Toral will be acceptable by us at least by me it can be difficult to adjust with new face as we are so use to see Prats as Anandi but not impossible I have trust in the creative team after seeing this entry they will manage everything well. I am a more story oriented person until the characters are not messed up in nonsense way any inevitable change is acceptable by me This entry is  promising one for a great future so i am ok as of now

Bhairo's  conversation with Dadisaa was excellent They both have a great mother and son relation  

Jagaya and Ganga's scene was  also excellent Ganga concerns are so real and sensibly portrayed by cvs and Jagaya seeing his maturity , sense , and positivity towards things ,his level headedness , in depth thinking   before saying and reacting to anything is brilliant He has indeed learnt from his past and applying his lessons learnt . Really Great .. All praises for him for reforming himself so well i am very pleased because this is what i wanted to see for a long time cvs really made us move in circles a lot but now they have a straight approach and they are taking things sensibly Cvs are taking Jagaya Ganga's track sensibly They have put those rush concerns to rest There is no hush and rush for them They are taking things smoothly and sensibly, in a realistic way  A lot many targets they will make Jagaya and Ganga achieve and gradually develop their relation Thats awesome

I hope Jagaya helps Ganga to achieve her childhood ambition of becoming a teacher

For me Balika Vadhu seems to have fresh start for both Anandi and Jagaya in fact a fresh start for every character The show has a potential story  and brilliant set of actors , good creative team so i have decided to keep being glued  to this show moreLOL Hope cvs keep me  glued to their show

Edited by mahi12 - 04 March 2013 at 1:36pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

brick_redmocking_birdandvJan50kikyoumamBeautiful-SoulSuchi-

queen-bee

Goldie

queen-bee

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Khushi, thanks for the lovely update. 
It was Beautiful, Colorful and  Life Continuing forward  episode...
I loved everything in it. From DS & Bs convo to J & G talk to A being introduced by her old Guru Teacher jee. 

I'm confident Ansh will have a wondrous chemistry. Shiv will smooth out the rougher edges!

Rangeelo maaro dholna Heart ...has given us the lyrical realm of possibilities to move forward dancing and singing Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

andv

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

sakshi.ch

Groupbie

sakshi.ch

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
What I liked about Toral's portrayal of Anandi is that she looks very positive and strong. She really brought out the personality of a strong and willful girl who is capable of making her own decisions in life and carry her decisions on her shoulders too...

She was bright, smiling and addressed Shiv as an equal and not an a submissive ClapClap...I loved that convo...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mocking_birdandvSuchi-

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks, Khushi. Seems like a strong start.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

andvSuchi-

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU. Today went by in revealing the new face of Anandi. LOL

skm1234

skm1234

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Did any one observed anandi went in Van and reached in Car,and she wore yellow dress  now its pinkLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nnmmandv

Post Reply New Post

Go to top