Balika Vadhu

BV WU 3/4...New face revealed... (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 9

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

Beautiful-Soul

IF-Sizzlerz

Beautiful-Soul

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Thank you for update Khusi Good episode

Toral's entry as Anandi was impressive She looks good but i hope cvs give good sarees to her instead of making her go back to ghagaras because Anandi changed her style for a reason Confusedbut over all i liked her entry thanks to the way cvs presented it with some good connections and it was so good to see Sandhaya teacher back

Bhairo DS talk was beautiful

Jagaya Ganga scene  was great .Ganga's concerns are understandable and cvs presented it sensibly and Jagaya what to say i am so happy to see him so sensible and level headed person Postivity and sense is coming out of him which is really great Really admiring him now

Jagaya knows Ganga wanted to be a teacher in childhood so hope he helps her pursue her childhood ambition

Edited by sidra08 - 04 March 2013 at 10:50am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12mocking_birdandvHina-Suchi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV WU 3/4...New face revealed... (Page 6)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mannat27

Goldie

mannat27

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
thnx for wu!

andv

Goldie

andv

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivandi

You are honestly such a gem of a person! Hug I'm pretty sure this forum will be just fine as long as you are around - thank you for being so lovely. Embarrassed

That's very generous and polite of you. Thanks a lot Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siya_

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Thanx a lot dear

dixie123

IF-Sizzlerz

dixie123

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivandi

Originally posted by dixie123

Pragya..Hug  I see that you did make an attempt to watch the episode. I do understand how you feel. Hopefully BV will make sense to you again if you give yourself a little bit more time with Toral. Btw, I am not preaching or telling you how to feel. If you feel that way, please ignore my post.

Thank you Nivi Hug Don't worry, I don't feel like you're preaching at all. I just know myself really well, and whenever I reach the stage that I'm at now, it really is over. I can sit down and watch all the BV episodes that will come now too, and I'll be fine. I have no problem with my family watching it - everyone can watch it, their TRP's can break records or tank, it has no impact on me either way. I can sit down and appreciate its good qualities, its social message, and wish everyone all the best, but I'm never going to feel that emotional connect to it ever again (unless of course Prats comes back, but now I don't even care if she does or not). The only reason I'm not watching BV now is going to be simply - what's the point? This is all my personal reaction and feelings though, and it's not meant to hurt anyone - I hope you all enjoy it and find in it the same joy you always did. Hug Thank you again for the likes, and I always enjoyed reading your comments in the WU's and the AT's that I used to read now and then too. And of course, your OS's were amazing. Big smile

Thank you Pragya for liking my work... Well.. I will only say that I will miss reading your views on the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siya_

punchline

punchline

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by andv

I have to make a mention of the actress Sadiya Siddiqui (Sandhya), I have seen her since her first show and she looks just the same. I wonder how she doesn't age. Touch wood...

Thanks for this, because, after reading all the nasty comments about Torals looks these days (aunty and all) and watching today what crossed my mind was : Toral looks exactly the age of  Anandi, but the teacher doesn't look one day older from the first time we saw her, and it's been a while (4,5 years real life, 15+ years BV time). Does she have some Dorian Gray type of portray hidden somewhere?

Edited by punchline - 04 March 2013 at 11:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

leonardoaugust8andvaparnauma

Hina-

IF-Dazzler

Hina-

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Thanks a lot for update khusi i  actually liked the episode and Toral's entry as Anandi  cvs  did a fantastic job with her introduction.and she is good at least i got a good impression with her entry and Sandhya teacher back so good to see her back

Loved Bhairo's conversation with Dadisaa

Loved Jagaya and Ganga's scene too Their conversation was nice i am loving the way cvs taking their track sensibly

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12andvSuchi-Beautiful-Soul

Jan50

Goldie

Jan50

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Thank you for the update. Nice episode. Very good introduction to new Anandi. Loved the conversation bet DS and Bairon.Cvs  propagated a wonderful message thru DS as to how we should adapt to changes in life. How much there is to learn in life. Ganga Jagia scene was also great. Loved the sensible mature Jagia. Ganga brings  out the best in him. Ganga's fears were real. Probably she would end up being a nurse in the hospital which is a wonderful job for Ganga. 
Liked the new Anandi. She acts well and looks good. I love the softness in her voice and looks. She will hit it off very well with Shiv in the romantic scenes. 
I am not surprised. All these actors have talent and looks. Should be able to perform well in any situation.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12mocking_birdandv

Post Reply New Post

Go to top