Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

BV WU 3/4...New face revealed... (Page 5)

ugababe Senior Member
ugababe
ugababe

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Thank you for a wonderful update!! You did a great job!!

I was looking forward to today's episode out of curiosity and once again Balika Vadhu pleasantly surprised me. The creatives of this show are quite intelligent and that's why this show has lasted so long without getting monotonous. 

Toral's introduction as Anandi in my opinion was intelligently done and I enjoyed it. She reminds me a lot of young Anandi with her big, curious eyes and bright smiling face. Linking her with little Anandi and teacher ji was a smart move. 

I'm looking forward to a new, fresh start of Balika Vadhu!!! 

Cheers

Khushi

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

andvsamvi.umamadi2512dixie123Suchi-Anjali_

samvi. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

andvadi2512tiny15Suchi-

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Khusi

I liked the Bhairav DS conversation. It reminded me of my grandfather who was always ready to move ahead with time. He wanted me to teach him computers when he was in the age of 82. I could relate to the way Bhairav was adoring his mother. My grandfather was and will continue to be an inspiration for me. Sorry guys for bringing unrelated issues in, but could not stop being emotional. 

Ok let me get to the other part of the episode. So finally the new A was introduced. My first impression is that she looks pretty and like a simple village girl but one who does hold a respectable position in society. I guess that's what A's character demands. About her acting, I will give her some more time since she did not have much screen space/ dialogues in today's episode to come to any conclusions. Also since she is new she will take time to open up to the other crew, cast and her character as well. So to be fair to her I will give her that time. I hate comparisons but Toral somehow has a striking resemblance to the kid Avika sply when they showed Toral and Avika in consecutive shots.

I liked the way they introduced her making a connection to her roots- her childhood and her mentor who is her role model.

I liked the J and G conversation. Its really nice to see the mature level headed J who thinks in such depth before saying/reacting to anything. Life has taught him so much and he has learned those lessons to become a much better person. Great to see that.

G's hesitation is understandable and it can only be put to rest after she has some kind of financial security. It will be interesting to see what kind of work J suggests for her.

Lastly I have to make a mention of the actress Sadiya Siddiqui (Sandhya), I have seen her since her first show and she looks just the same. I wonder how she doesn't age. Touch wood... Really like her character in the show..

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

dsharma26sbadambrick_redredapple1Hina-samvi.umamtiny15...Tanu...adi2512dixie123Beautiful-SoulSuchi-Anjali_aparnauma

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivandi

Thanks for the update Khusi ji! Smile You are one brave trooper.

Anita ji and umam ji, I know I said I'd watch the episodes and comment on these threads, but I can't do it. Thank you so much for caring about my take on the show to ask me to keep watching, and I love you both for always liking my comments on the Pratyusha era BV. Hug

I was expecting to be horrified, to cry, to shudder, etc. It was worse than all of them - I laughed. I just laughed and laughed throughout, because the entire thing fell so flat for me. It's just preposterous that this is the show I was in love with - I didn't feel a connection with anyone, even the people I've always unfailingly felt a connection with or moved by - Shiv and Ganga. These people were never characters to me, they were real breathing people I might have known. Now they're dull and one-dimensional to me. Everything feels like it did when Daddu was talking about the Golden Petal Awards - ludicrous. I couldn't need stronger proof that Prats' Anandi was the soul of this show for me, and now it's just a katputli. I don't know if this has anything to do with Toral - I probably would have felt this way regardless of who they chose. My Anandi, my AnSh, and my BV are over and gone.

I'll keep reminiscing on the Prats' leaving thread until the banner of the forum changes to include Toral, and then I'll be around on PM, if anyone wants to get in touch.

"Haan, Shiv?" ROFL

Thanks a lot for giving it a try on my request. I really appreciate it Hug. How you feel about it is totally your decision but you were willing to give it a try with an open mind and that's what matters. I dearly hope for the forum's sake you get to watch glimpses of it while your family watches it and feel a new connection/different to it. That may hook you on to the show again. Smile

Edited by andv - 04 March 2013 at 9:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siya_

libsrocks IF-Dazzler
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Three cheers to CVs 
HIP HIP HURAAY!!!!Clap
HIP HIP HURAAY!!!Clap
HIP HIP HURAAY!!!!Clap

I loved today's episode...they made it so much easy for us to accept Anandi
i think they want to point put that Toral will return us our old chirpy and happy Anandi (Avika)
she felt so complete and don't know why but for the first time i never felt anything missing from this Anandi Big smile

Whenever they showed Anandi she looked to me as Jagya's wife and Singh's daughter...i found her cloths beautiful thinking that they would be since Singh's are rich and can afford such clothes but today when they showed her the first though that came to my mind was she is Shiv's wife and Shekhar's bahu. She perfectly fits the bill of Bahu and Biwi because old Anandi used to never look like a wife to me Smile

Dadisa and Bhairon were also great and i loved Dadisa's thoughts...Jagya and Ganga were perfect Clap

Today's episode were specially for people who never want to change or can never accept change...(no i am not talking about Prats fans...i am talking in general)

1) Dadisa and Bhairon's convo were for those who still cannot accept the changing mindset and its teaches them that its high time we change our views according to time 

2)Jagya and Ganga's convo were for those who find it difficult to forget past and scared to move on...it teaches us to move on in life as you don't know it may have happy surprises for you

3)New Anandi's scenes taught us that nothing remains forever and if you cannot change anything then try to accept with open mind...try to see with every angle...there must be something positive in the change

sorry if my comments regarding Anandi has hurt anyone...i am just expressing what i felt 

Edited by libsrocks - 04 March 2013 at 10:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dsharma26mocking_birdJan50tiny15

...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 da update!Smile
milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Khusi ji! Smile You are one brave trooper.

Anita ji and umam ji, I know I said I'd watch the episodes and comment on these threads, but I can't do it. Thank you so much for caring about my take on the show to ask me to keep watching, and I love you both for always liking my comments on the Pratyusha era BV. Hug

I was expecting to be horrified, to cry, to shudder, etc. It was worse than all of them - I laughed. I just laughed and laughed throughout, because the entire thing fell so flat for me. It's just preposterous that this is the show I was in love with - I didn't feel a connection with anyone, even the people I've always unfailingly felt a connection with or moved by - Shiv and Ganga. These people were never characters to me, they were real breathing people I might have known. Now they're dull and one-dimensional to me. Everything feels like it did when Daddu was talking about the Golden Petal Awards - ludicrous. I couldn't need stronger proof that Prats' Anandi was the soul of this show for me, and now it's just a katputli. I don't know if this has anything to do with Toral - I probably would have felt this way regardless of who they chose. My Anandi, my AnSh, and my BV are over and gone.

I'll keep reminiscing on the Prats' leaving thread until the banner of the forum changes to include Toral, and then I'll be around on PM, if anyone wants to get in touch.

"Haan, Shiv?" ROFL

now cv's have to prove this gal as best so she in new look with her mature face not so sweet like pratts has been forced 

vasanthimrao

Siya_ IF-Dazzler
Siya_
Siya_

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by andv

Thanks a lot for giving it a try on my request. I really appreciate it Hug. How you feel about it is totally your decision but you were willing to give it a try with an open mind and that's what matters. I dearly hope for the forum's sake you get to watch glimpses of it while your family watches it and feel a new connection/different to it. That may hook you on to the show again. Smile

You are honestly such a gem of a person! Hug I'm pretty sure this forum will be just fine as long as you are around - thank you for being so lovely. Embarrassed

andv

Go to top