Balika Vadhu

BV WU 3/4...New face revealed... (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

Shanu1818

Shanu1818

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates. So the new Anandi introduced wid royal way. Cvs tryd their best hope its works. AnSh luking gud in monteg. I liked Ganga Jagya convo. Ganga actualy worried and confused about her future not on divorce. I also felt the direction of that scene was not gud nd not well edited too. (directer sir ka attantion shayad Anandi introduction pe jyada tha)But the both actors done wonderfull acting.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

andvHina-KiranlovSrititiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV WU 3/4...New face revealed... (Page 4)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Siya_

IF-Dazzler

Siya_

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

Pragya..Hug  I see that you did make an attempt to watch the episode. I do understand how you feel. Hopefully BV will make sense to you again if you give yourself a little bit more time with Toral. Btw, I am not preaching or telling you how to feel. If you feel that way, please ignore my post.

Thank you Nivi Hug Don't worry, I don't feel like you're preaching at all. I just know myself really well, and whenever I reach the stage that I'm at now, it really is over. I can sit down and watch all the BV episodes that will come now too, and I'll be fine. I have no problem with my family watching it - everyone can watch it, their TRP's can break records or tank, it has no impact on me either way. I can sit down and appreciate its good qualities, its social message, and wish everyone all the best, but I'm never going to feel that emotional connect to it ever again (unless of course Prats comes back, but now I don't even care if she does or not). The only reason I'm not watching BV now is going to be simply - what's the point? This is all my personal reaction and feelings though, and it's not meant to hurt anyone - I hope you all enjoy it and find in it the same joy you always did. Hug Thank you again for the likes, and I always enjoyed reading your comments in the WU's and the AT's that I used to read now and then too. And of course, your OS's were amazing. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andvloveanshdixie123

melliflous

IF-Dazzler

melliflous

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update , Khushi

dulali

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ghoshmedha

rdjha

IF-Dazzler

rdjha

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
thanks for the update!!

i liked the new Anandi...yes she looks mature, but  still she has that spark i feel. she was bit nervous in her expressions with teacherjee in the start but later was really nice...even i felt her smile resembled choti anandi ...as for acting she was ok...i would give her some time to settle in...this is her first episode and she already has great resonsibility on her shoulders ...so nervousness is bound to be there.

but her introduction thru choti anandi was great move by CVs. indeed they tried to connect the new anandi to the audience thru avika which wud be more acceptable.
dadisa and bahirav scene was also very touching...great actors both of them!!
JaGa were also good today...though Jagya's theories are always fluctuating...but i liked Sriti today...
looking forward to Anandi Shiv face to face convo...lets see how the chemistry unfolds...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

andvKiranlovSriti

couchie1311

Groupbie

couchie1311

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

The new Anandi left me with mixed feelings. I would like to believe that the story s bigger than the actor, so I feel like she should be given a fair chance.

It's difficult to feel for her though, because all of Anandi's trials were portrayed by a different actor. To feel the same empathy is going to be tough.

I guess a lot will depend on her interactions with Shiv..lets see

And can we please not go back to the ghagras? The sarees were much better

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andvMisseshaaparnauma

Aashima.

IF-Rockerz

Aashima.

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
I liked the phone convo the most when the whole focus was on her smile and shiv SmileSmile well i m addicted to bv so i have to watch it due to my addiction also somehow i am still not able to forget the word "gulabjamun" and every time shiv appears on screen i am likeROFLcant stop comparing him with it.

andv

Malika

IF-Sizzlerz

Malika

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Khushi - Just one thing - KUDOS TO YOU! Thumbs Up

This was a difficult update Smile

Edited by Malika - 04 March 2013 at 9:34am

fastforward

Post Reply New Post