Balika Vadhu

BV WU 3/4...New face revealed... (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

Chahanya

IF-Sizzlerz

Chahanya

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged

Shiv's convo shot was done when he had stopped to speak with Mahi

Now as for Toral she and Avika have a similar facial structure. Their bone structure of the skull is flat and have a roundish face. They tried to show today that if Anandi(Avi) had grown up she would look like Toral. It was a smooth transformation shown.

Nice I liked her acting. Only thing I did not like is that she was not wearing Shiv wale kangan. She should not be shown to se "ji' to Shiv. 

eg. Jaldi aa jana

JI

Baaki all in all a good one. I think Ganga will become a nurse. Doctor - Nurse and Collector -Sarpanch two love strories.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TeeyaandvJan50Misseshatiny15aparnaumasurabhi01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV WU 3/4...New face revealed... (Page 3)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nnmm

nnmm

thank you...Was Anandi not wearing saree with her new style if i m right? Today she went in her before marriage dress.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Teeya

Anjali_

IF-Stunnerz

Anjali_

Thanks for the update-

Liked the whole episode- it was a very good move by the director to show FB of old anandi- linked well with the story of anandi-then the new face came- i liked her looks and way of talk-

she is pleasant with a sweet smile-
Liked jagat and ganga too- I think ganga is going to enter the hospital =-

the best scence was Bhairon helping his mother to clean the ornaments- the way he took the bangle and started cleaning it with love and respect  in his eyes for his mother- i loved it

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

RUBYxyxbrick_redandvJan50Misseshaumamsurabhi01tiny15blushing

Teeya

Goldie

Teeya

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
lekin yeh chahera Anandi akka Pratyusha ke jitna khila khila nahi hai.aur uski hairstyle bhi thik nahi hai. iConfusedConfused miss my old Anandi.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gogilicosmoSinSinDesdemonasavianifastforwardSiya_loveanshmilindrose

Siya_

IF-Dazzler

Siya_

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Khusi ji! Smile You are one brave trooper.

Anita ji and umam ji, I know I said I'd watch the episodes and comment on these threads, but I can't do it. Thank you so much for caring about my take on the show to ask me to keep watching, and I love you both for always liking my comments on the Pratyusha era BV. Hug

I was expecting to be horrified, to cry, to shudder, etc. It was worse than all of them - I laughed. I just laughed and laughed throughout, because the entire thing fell so flat for me. It's just preposterous that this is the show I was in love with - I didn't feel a connection with anyone, even the people I've always unfailingly felt a connection with or moved by - Shiv and Ganga. These people were never characters to me, they were real breathing people I might have known. Now they're dull and one-dimensional to me. Everything feels like it did when Daddu was talking about the Golden Petal Awards - ludicrous. I couldn't need stronger proof that Prats' Anandi was the soul of this show for me, and now it's just a katputli. I don't know if this has anything to do with Toral - I probably would have felt this way regardless of who they chose. My Anandi, my AnSh, and my BV are over and gone.

I'll keep reminiscing on the Prats' leaving thread until the banner of the forum changes to include Toral, and then I'll be around on PM, if anyone wants to get in touch.

"Haan, Shiv?" ROFL

Edited by Shivandi - 04 March 2013 at 8:46am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gogiliSinSinghoshmedhaandvsavianifastforwardloveanshmilindrose

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

Originally posted by aparnauma

Anandi's external appearance changed  but the inner self  remains same and Jagya's remains unchanged in his outwards appearance  but inner self has has changed.

Beautiful observation Appy.. Thumbs Up

Thanks.

Though I am yet to be convinced about her.

I am more impressed with the CVs today.They brought in the little girl today.I thought they will use the teachrejee to make us connect with her but they brought the little girl the reason why the core audience watch BV.

For poeple who have been watching it for the last 4 years it is mainly Anandi and then comes everything else.Today when they tell this audience that lady standing before them is the little girl they loved so much it will be very difficult for them to walk away from this new girl.
They are appealing to their core audience with them.I must say they did a great job of it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

andvMisseshadixie123tiny15

brick_red

brick_red

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU.

It is a master stroke by CVs to introduce new Anandi with small Anandi''s flashback. I liked Teacherji's scenes. It looks like BV is back to its roots. Women's issues, girl empowerment, rural setup & the optimism in the air, give BV its original flavour.Clap

Gang's worries are genuine. Self reliance is the first step towards freedom. Hope Jagya helps Ganga as a good friend.

What to say about new Anandi.. I miss Pratyusha..I think it will take some time to accept the new face. New Anandi looks more commanding. Old Anandi was delicate. One of the reasons I liked old Anandi is the mental power the little woman exhibits. I admired her for her strenghth to stand up against big guns, be it Heth Singh, the fake Baba, entire village, goons..She looked fragile, but she fought like a tigress. The new Anandi looks different. Hope CVs will come up with tracks which will explore unexplored sides of the character Anandi...Fingers crossed..Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

the_Rijandvdixie123surabhi01

dixie123

IF-Sizzlerz

dixie123

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivandi

Thanks for the update Khusi ji! Smile You are one brave trooper.

Anita ji and umam ji, I know I said I'd watch the episodes and comment on these threads, but I can't do it. Thank you so much for caring about my take on the show to ask me to keep watching, and I love you both for always liking my comments on the Pratyusha era BV. Hug

I was expecting to be horrified, to cry, to shudder, etc. It was worse than all of them - I laughed. I just laughed and laughed throughout, because the entire thing fell so flat for me. It's just preposterous that this is the show I was in love with - I didn't feel a connection with anyone, even the people I've always unfailingly felt a connection with or moved by - Shiv and Ganga. These people were never characters to me, they were real breathing people I might have known. Now they're dull and one-dimensional to me. Everything feels like it did when Daddu was talking about the Golden Petal Awards - ludicrous. I couldn't need stronger proof that Prats' Anandi was the soul of this show for me, and now it's just a katputli. I don't know if this has anything to do with Toral - I probably would have felt this way regardless of who they chose. My Anandi, my AnSh, and my BV are over and gone.

I'll keep reminiscing on the Prats' leaving thread until the banner of the forum changes to include Toral, and then I'll be around on PM, if anyone wants to get in touch.

"Haan, Shiv?" ROFL

Pragya..Hug  I see that you did make an attempt to watch the episode. I do understand how you feel. Hopefully BV will make sense to you again if you give yourself a little bit more time with Toral. Btw, I am not preaching or telling you how to feel. If you feel that way, please ignore my post.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dsharma26andvtiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top