Balika Vadhu

BV WU 3/4...New face revealed... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

Stephi

IF-Sizzlerz

Stephi

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, now I understand the famous sentence '' when the pupil become older than teacher ''Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suja84Siya_loveansh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV WU 3/4...New face revealed... (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rkalpana

Rkalpana

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Thanks for update.

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Kushi - thanks for the written update.

Introduction to new Anandi - I must say it was a good attempt by the CVs.

Teacherjee had a close relationship with Anandi till Anandi got married and left for Jaitser and after that she met her only a handful of times.The teacherjee's perception of Anandi is the Anandi when she was 8 years old.Before life happened to her.

Today they made us connect with the 8 year old Anandi we first saw in the first episode of Balika Vadhu.That was the Anandi who stole our hearts and  if they tell us that this lady we are seeing today is the same Anandi how can we turn away from her?

I must say it was a very good attempt the CVs trying to connect us to the new Anandi through the adorable little girl.

Well I have no issues with her looks.

First they introduced us through her voice when she spoke with Shiv where spoke in a very soft voice.

All in all I must say it was a very good attempt by the CVs to  connect us with Anandi.I hope it works.

Rest of the episode - Ganga's fears are so real.The reasons why women prefer to stay stuck in a bad marriage rather than face an unknown future.And Jagya - I have to say he is a new Jagya as well.

Anandi's external appearance changed  but the inner self  remains same and Jagya's remains unchanged in his outwards appearance  but inner self has has changed.

I know I will take time to connect with her.Hopefully my love for Anandi will help me to conect with this face.

Edited by aparnauma - 04 March 2013 at 9:20am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

sri2012dsharma26Rvicsmeshmobrick_rednandinisharma6andvredapple1mocking_birdJan50rdjhaumamLibra123Misseshatiny15dixie123surabhi01

aspbhargavi

Groupbie

aspbhargavi

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
When I first heard pratyusha being replaced ..I was very sad..I cried also

but then I thought I will give  toral a chance..

When I saw her today with positive look ,I actually liked her..She is looking young .she is acting good also .I think we should her a chance.

@Chumki ..I am sorry yaar..I didn't say anything to you ..But when you posted " the new girl looking beautiful" ,I hated your post ..But you are right ..we should give the new girl a chance..she is not that bad..I think all she need is our support.

Edited by aspbhargavi - 04 March 2013 at 8:26am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rvicsmocking_birdandvMisseshatiny15

dixie123

IF-Sizzlerz

dixie123

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Anandi's external appearance changed  but the inner self  remains same and Jagya's remains unchanged in his outwards appearance  but inner self has has changed.

Beautiful observation Appy.. Thumbs Up

Edited by dixie123 - 04 March 2013 at 8:28am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dsharma26meshmoRvicsandvMisseshaumamaparnauma

--SudhaS--

IF-Sizzlerz

--SudhaS--

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
unknown future.And Jagya - I have to say he is a new Jagya as well.[/DIV]

Anandi's external appearance changed but the inner self remains same and Jagya's remains unchanged in his outwardsappearance but inner self has has changed.
[/QUOTE]

[BR

]Very well said Clap

Edited by ananthesh - 04 March 2013 at 8:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jan50

umam

IF-Dazzler

umam

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Thanks Khushi for the update Smile

Today's episode is a pleasant surprise. I was so curious to see how CVs and the BV team were going to address the change and I must say the transition in terms of story telling and flow has been smooth. Was a bit apprehensive that there will be disconnection, but the dialogues of DS - votary of change Clap, teacherji, the very relevant flashbacks made the intro of changed A seamless..

In Toral, I could see the expressions/voice changing was she was talking to Shiv and the absolute joy that she felt when she saw her teacherji, remembered school days and finally demanded to be blessed!! One could feel the familiarity between teacherji and A, when Teacherji recollected A's school days!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Rvicsmeshmobrick_redandvJan50surabhi01tiny15

anamika84

Groupbie

anamika84

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.. Have to wait for more episodes to decide whether to continue watching or not..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top