BV WU 3/4...New face revealed...

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suja84 thumbnail
Thank you.  You are an amazing updater
suja84 thumbnail

Even shivs convo seemed so artificial .Guess now we know its just a show and the magic is no longer there. it seems so forced . Felt nothing. Guess thats how its going to be

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update ðŸ¤—
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Khusi for the update.

Seems like an interesting intro scene of Toral.

smriti81 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! So they are creating a connection thro' I'll Anandi! Makes sense.
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Khusi 
Stephi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, now I understand the famous sentence '' when the pupil become older than teacher ''😕
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Kushi - thanks for the written update.

Introduction to new Anandi - I must say it was a good attempt by the CVs.

Teacherjee had a close relationship with Anandi till Anandi got married and left for Jaitser and after that she met her only a handful of times.The teacherjee's perception of Anandi is the Anandi when she was 8 years old.Before life happened to her.

Today they made us connect with the 8 year old Anandi we first saw in the first episode of Balika Vadhu.That was the Anandi who stole our hearts and  if they tell us that this lady we are seeing today is the same Anandi how can we turn away from her?

I must say it was a very good attempt the CVs trying to connect us to the new Anandi through the adorable little girl.

Well I have no issues with her looks.

First they introduced us through her voice when she spoke with Shiv where spoke in a very soft voice.

All in all I must say it was a very good attempt by the CVs to  connect us with Anandi.I hope it works.

Rest of the episode - Ganga's fears are so real.The reasons why women prefer to stay stuck in a bad marriage rather than face an unknown future.And Jagya - I have to say he is a new Jagya as well.

Anandi's external appearance changed  but the inner self  remains same and Jagya's remains unchanged in his outwards appearance  but inner self has has changed.

I know I will take time to connect with her.Hopefully my love for Anandi will help me to conect with this face.
Edited by aparnauma - 11 years ago
aspbhargavi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
When I first heard pratyusha being replaced ..I was very sad..I cried also

but then I thought I will give  toral a chance..

When I saw her today with positive look ,I actually liked her..She is looking young .she is acting good also .I think we should her a chance.

@Chumki ..I am sorry yaar..I didn't say anything to you ..But when you posted " the new girl looking beautiful" ,I hated your post ..But you are right ..we should give the new girl a chance..she is not that bad..I think all she need is our support.
Edited by aspbhargavi - 11 years ago