D3 At Its Adorable Best - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
i loved todays episode too... there was no major aspect or ss/tr scene in it but i think it was amazing since it showed the group happy together as one after such a long time... hope we get more episodes like this
U r completely right... I just wanted to add...

Vrush was amazing in photoshot session... Her touch head move just reminded me of Shan's touch head jump yesterday... Sneha as always made me impressed by her flexibility and strength... Alisha, Bharat and all impressed me during this sequence...

In short, I love this D3...
Originally posted by u-me-aur-D3

i loved todays episode too... there was no major aspect or ss/tr scene in it but i think it was amazing since it showed the group happy together as one after such a long time... hope we get more episodes like this

Yeah we got to see group happy or I would say at peace after a long time. And it was touchwood. Hope it continues.
You said it all.Epi was really cute and adorable whether it was nimmi kiss or the fun,masti and dance.But I loved the most is jealous sharon ahh finallyHope this jealousy continues till swaron confession..:p
Originally posted by prachin10

it was such a cute episode ..i donno but  for me it was like breath of fresh air.😳

they discussed about rent,  financial stuff  ..whole team was part of it ..it shows the trust & bonding of team ..it was much needed stuff ..finally they are learning some professionalism ..few things about life which are unavoidable .

then come that dance i remember back in 2011 when shakti was part of D3.in one of the BTS.shantanu mentioned about this song saying alisha wanna perform on itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...finally they use it.
but it was very feel good song ..all given equal importance ..i love nilesh & simmi ..that quick cheek peak of nilesh was aweeeishly cute πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

finally swayam sharon moments ..they catching glimpses of each other ,swayam drinking her coffee & that photo shoot swayam was tucking her hair back all were so cute...
even one line which says life is like fairy tale or something is given to swayam ..& he was looking at sharon ...😳😳😳

but USP of this episode was sharon getting jealous...πŸ˜‰
all & all good episode. 

Well pehle to thanks for the link of that BTS. Looks like Alisha ka dream pura ho gaya πŸ˜† And yeah it was a feel good episode but most importantly suddenly it feels like these guys have suddenly grown up. It was good to see them in their mature individual avatar where they are working on their future. Uske alawa you said it all.
it's nt d filler episode...I mean episode full f dosti...
frm d beginning..it feel soo good dat everyone understand weakling's problm...dey talked n sort it out instead f fighting..I love whole f dat garage sequence...
n den VP sir ko kya topi pehnaya boss..haha I Lou it dat finally everyone is getting Der due credit...toh mai ye rishta pakka samjhu was one d hilarious dialogues f D3 till dat...bharat just killed it...by getting all dis scene I have realised nt only shantannu kas has grown as an actor bt other too...soo kuddos for dat..
n iss umar me..awww...I watch d whole 6 min sequence wid big smile on my face...dat sequence has soo many small small moments..swayam Sharon at BB court wer Sharon forced swayam to get his pictures clicked...n den swayam while clicking sharon's picture adjusted her hairs...n NiMmi scene...dat was one f d cutest ever scene f D3...I love NiMmi Mann..dey r hell adorable...dat coffee scene...super cute...jealous Sharon..like finally..she is jealous..it's just treat watching her in miss J avtar :D
n last scene..uff heights of cuteness...SwaRon y soo adorable...hayee I love dem..n I loved d episode...

thanks for making dis post shishir
After watching the show I came to this forum n I bumped into your topic. Well our thoughts match on this one πŸ˜†
I ENJOYED the episode. There was this constant smile on my face while watching the episode n it was just widening all d time..
It started wid Sharon looking at Swayam talking to Ashi.. she selects him as the assistant.. the gang including Simmi n Rini teasing them.. the photoshoot.. the song suited so well.. oh not to forget the good morning have a nice day sir one πŸ˜†.. the nil simmi awwwiest moment.. the Swayam hugging Sharon (s photo).. aargh I so wanted her to BE der n their cuuute si eye lock!
I loved the episode 😊
ya it was not a filler for me i too enjoyed dis dosti track it was awesome its like a fresh air .dis is da d3 i loved  . perfect mixture of dosti thing the photo session thing was awesome swaron scene was chota  tha but cute tha . i loved sharon's jealousy part der and howcome i miss canteen scene coffee mug scene between swaron was too adorable and after swaron my cute couple nimmi and der kiss was adorable.

RH scene was very awesome one blushing diva and swayam hugging  laptop was adorable one

totally it was very enjoyable stress buster episode .
Before even reading ur post I somehow tend to click the like button first. I love your post as always. Even I completely enjoyed today's episode! The 'Isi Umar me' was such a relatable, cute and sweet sequence ! And when I saw the last scene I could actually see the loverboy, Majnu-istic, original Swayam ! Such a cute SwaRon moment! Totally adorable...
Well, I am the one, who thinks,  this episode is nothing but just a filler episode but but it was filled with enjoyable moments. I would love to see these type of filler episodes again BUT "Khabie kabhie" not always. Right said, it was all about enjoying the small pleasures. You know, I just love it, when the whole gang comes togather. It brings some immense amount of joyful moments. Today, I literally saw my friends in front of my screen when D3 gang came togather. This is why I love D3. Its so close to my heart. Going out of the discussion. LOL

Okay now, honestly, I loved the episode. I think, Monday's episode's are dedicated to the whole gang. LOL because, I enjoyed the last monday D3 which was filled with passion about Dil, Dosti and Dance. The scenes are well written and was nicely executed too. One, will easily go back to their memory lane. And Bharat, I am liking this guy. Isne aisa kya kiya, that this boy this getting his due with interest, which was pending from last one year, I suppose.[ Because, pehle 6 months toh he was given his role.] Now, I would suggest him to give tips to others too . Dance mein he gets highlighted and now, even on the show. Wowiee, I am impressed.

'Isi Umar mein" I loved it. The whole sequence was beautifully picturised. After SwaRon, I love NiMmi. So, yes! Today's epsiode was filled with some unexpected surprises. 

Now, the best one at Last, and it has to be "SwaRon"!  Sharon is Jealous? you too! Well, all are able to see jealousy sharon but I am not. The look that Sharon has was expressing someother meaning to me. I am not able to find what she was expressing, but for me, she wasn't jealousy. Well, its my opnion though. And the marketing person "Swayam" was surprise for me too and I loved their photography session and canteen scene.Then, in the song chotu sa eye-lock was also beautiful. LAst but the best of tonite's episode. All saw Swayam hugging Sharon's picture but I saw a caring Sharon, who bought coffee in to relax Swayam. All the SwaRon moments are beautiful but unfortuanately, they were ONLY moments not a movement in their story. 

Ahh! Again a long post! 😲Shishir, your posts force me to give longer comments.