Will we ever get a SwaRon confession?? :'( - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by swayamsharon

i want to ask one thing that swayam said todays manager ka bhi photo shoot hona chahiye so that mean, did sharon said that she is only manager of team d3 n not dancer😕 n if yes then y didnt anyone questioning??? i m confused😕
n when we will get swaron convo regarding when on earth swayam will get any clue of sharon asthma?????? confession toe leave proper swaron convo kub milga
no wonder when wil we get proper SS convos
i enjoyed dosti part in today's episode and i too loved dis sweet moment of swaron
but my  serious  question is where is dis swaron track is heading too . confession tho bahut dur ki baath hain pehale tho kuch substantial movement dikavo asthma track main. i dint get it  sharon is away with her passion (dance)still swayam is not at all suspicious about it . dis asthma track was introduced 2 months before but dey are dragging it in a bad  way .kya awesome track tha lakin kya bana diya cv's ne .
please cv's still dis asthma track has lot of potential please wake up cv's

Edited by bhanumathitanha - 11 years ago
Originally posted by --Rumeli--

nobody knows will we ever get heard?
But still we keep on plead them.
complexity complications sun ke em fed up now these terms just make us keep clinging to false hopes I didnt see such a story of any couple being stretched dis far when they havent even confessed their love in a proper confession..it was like for one which now cannot be concluded in like even..
after khamakha i thought there wud be some movement but such a poor opene ended scene...how cud creatives be so reckless????

after indiafest expected some real movement but it sint happen???? what exactly is happening with SwaRon???? and top of it its Aashi ka angle????? highly annoying

all the moments are godd but for how long we have to catch swaRon in mute mode...when will they confess????? will the confession ever happen????? if this kinda pace proceeds then m afraid swaRon intensity will lose its way...where exactly is SwaRon intensity in the storyline

creatives please show some movement in teh story...its just STUCK and only STUCK...cute moments with no romance with no talks with no movement in the story???? for how long?????

Yes,agree with u'r post...i am also confused to find out continuity between swaron scenes..."har scene "aadha-adhura".." Yes,this asthma track is  now streched like a "elastic rubber"..(who have no end...endless)..but this small swaron scenes are really interesting to watch and helpfull to hope that we got some more intense scenes in upcoming track... yesterdays swaron scene was awesome..including photo session,coffee scene,jealous for aashi...all of them.. but the main point is "as u say above"..that "will we ever get a swaron confession (most specially waiting scene)..?? will we ever get to see the perfect ending of sharon asthma problem..??. So,i agree with u'r point..
prateek 
Believe me, very soon u will get intersting scenes of SS... all signs indicate to this... either this week or next week maximum...

So, just have more patience...
Originally posted by yasri

Believe me, very soon u will get intersting scenes of SS... all signs indicate to this... either this week or next week maximum...

So, just have more patience...

they shud be..but cvs seem to be bothered abt rest of the things and not abt SWARON...its sad that even after this long creatives arent giving proper swaron which wud add a movement to SS story...SS hardly talk...its all muted...they need to talk...
Originally posted by swayamsharon

i want to ask one thing that swayam said todays manager ka bhi photo shoot hona chahiye so that mean, did sharon said that she is only manager of team d3 n not dancer😕 n if yes then y didnt anyone questioning??? i m confused😕
n when we will get swaron convo regarding when on earth swayam will get any clue of sharon asthma?????? confession toe leave proper swaron convo kub milga
🤢

Thank you for pointing out that too.😭
Originally posted by BeulaSwaRon

they shud be..but cvs seem to be bothered abt rest of the things and not abt SWARON...its sad that even after this long creatives arent giving proper swaron which wud add a movement to SS story...SS hardly talk...its all muted...they need to talk...

Just note these indications:
- Last few epis was focused on gang, hence VS r given time to prepare for somthing interesting on screen...
- No promos that can tell what gonna happen this week, this means they want to surprise us with something good...