Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Will we ever get a SwaRon confession?? :'( - Page 2

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: marauder

Cv's are unnecessarily confusing the plot. Although I loved the episode today but I can't help but completely agree with you that when will we ever get to see the progress in SwaRon story. These scenes are fine and okay for an extent only, for a long lasting impact we need a real progress soon. For example - you mentioned how sometime Sharon is happy with Swayam gelling with Ashi and then today she was jealous. Although I like the jealous one ( I bet everyone does) but an explanation about her character is needed. And that again brings me back to Sharon's POV which is sadly missing. I really hope CV's take our request in consideration give us something substantial soon.

Exactly...one needs to see real progress in the form of a high-point to move the SS story forward.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gratitude_Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
totally agree with you ..though i like todays episode ..
it was like breath of fresh air for me..but it's not done at all
i mean it's 2 months since this asthma track started  when they gonna revel it to swayam ..leave this track of asthma...
swayam is still in like zone...sharon feels something for him when she gonna say all that ..or confess it.
i don't want him in forever like zone. god knows when they gonna take swaron lovestory forward ..
i am really board now...it's all going round in same circle 
plzzz cv's move this story  
Twinkle_d3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really as i already said i dnt want their confession two days before d show end..
Why they r strecting it so much. :(
BeingBlunt thumbnail
I completely agree, Todays episode was cute and i really loved it but i would have loved it more if some substantial progress in Swaron story was shown. It being streched too much now. We really need some progress in this everlasting asthama track😡. I hope CVs listen to our requests and give us something in relation to the story. I am really hopeful that the Swaron conversation in last week's precap is somewhere related to Sharon's health. ðŸ˜ƒ
tannuluv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i seriously doubt about their confession yaar...nowadays swaron look like couple in the starting days of the serial...i hope swaron confession ke saath D3 ka end na hojaaye...aur cv's par ithna doubt agaya he iss baar ki inki confession tho shayad next season hoga...
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Leaving the gang interaction aside, I am disappointed with the way the SwaRon story is heading. Its still the same old, Swayam adoring Sharon's photo on his laptop and she in turn being all elated and silently showcasing it. I would loved it the other around, that is called a progress, but yaha toh same history dikha rahi hai
I'm bored with the stagnancy of their story. I'm even tired of asking for Sharon's POV. Where is their track heading, CV's please tell me? Swayam is still oblivious to the fact that Sharon has asthma and its frankly getting on my nerves. Enough is enough, I can't help but express my disappointment here. I rest my case here😳
--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am least expectant now that they are gonna show confession..after cribbing our hearts out we got a trial confession which was depicting teeny meeny bit of progress and whooosh again the history repeats they forgot sharon was about to say she loved swayam at the dance camp goodbye and again pretending denial and surprising aint it she never said she loved swayam aake toh like bhi use nahi kiya
swayam isnt noticing sharon getting coughing fits he didnt even get a single hint Y so much recklessness in script
--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jolly.d3f

I 2 agree...they should take story in some new track & positive...its enough to hide that sharon is suffering from asthma ..its high time to make their character strong & even other couples 2...

the asthma would have dealt with in a much progressive way if it added even a bit of movement but alas it didnt do anything apart from being dragged
cscs thumbnail
really dnt knw abt d confession??..i thnk even almighty GOD doent knw abt swaron confession..only palki mata knws..well may be dey r takng tym to make vrushika more perfect in terms of acting..so tht she can gv an intense swaron confession..n justify it too..bt d point is kitna tym??
n sharon n ashi thing..even i m confused😕..smtyms sharon is shown jealous ( which i lyk), bt smtyms she is shown happy( which really scares me a lot)...cvs r confusing us n dey can take any track frwd..
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: jolly.d3f

I 2 agree...they should take story in some new track & positive...its enough to hide that sharon is suffering from asthma ..its high time to make their character  strong & even other couples 2...

Exactly.