Episode discussion week #6 *Finale week* (4-8 Mar) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

--Sanchu--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Sanchu--

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
well suddenly this idea struck me does Dev and Rajneesh know each other before this case even occured?
i mean were they acquinted to each other from before but parted ways because thier ideologies differed...because the way Dev taunted Rajwa it seemed so!

@nikki dii ur are right the dilogue of Dev actually reminded me of Big B and Shashi kapoor...
Tumhare pass kya hai?
...mera paas Maa hai...
LOLzzz

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-drfizaahmedNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode discussion week #6 *Finale week* (4-8 Mar) (Page 2)" in Kaali - Ek Punar Avatar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

well-wisher

IF-Dazzler

well-wisher

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Aaj to Rajwa ka baj gaya bajwa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

--Sanchu--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Sanchu--

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
lolzz...yes!!

Nikki_Titli

drfizaahmed

IF-Sizzlerz

drfizaahmed

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
epiosde was to much ... they have to do this... show is ending so... fight i agree with sanchu was forced.. baato se bhi hosakta tha yeah sab...
but yes Arjun rocked...
but i hate them for not continuing it from firday part... huh... atleast a dilogue i so wish we had

Nikki_Titli

drfizaahmed

IF-Sizzlerz

drfizaahmed

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

well suddenly this idea struck me does Dev and Rajneesh know each other before this case even occured?
i mean were they acquinted to each other from before but parted ways because thier ideologies differed...because the way Dev taunted Rajwa it seemed so!

@nikki dii ur are right the dilogue of Dev actually reminded me of Big B and Shashi kapoor...
Tumhare pass kya hai?
...mera paas Maa hai...
LOLzzz

yaar dev is a cop.. and he is  known lawyer.. tu he must be knowing na wht kinda of case he fights n wht he does

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Nikki_Titli

--Sanchu--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Sanchu--

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drfizaahmed

Originally posted by --Sanchu--

Tumhare pass kya hai?
...mera paas Maa hai...
LOLzzz

yaar dev is a cop.. and he is  known lawyer.. tu he must be knowing na wht kinda of case he fights n wht he does

nahi nahi i meant something personal!

-Swetha-Nikki_Titli

drfizaahmed

IF-Sizzlerz

drfizaahmed

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
an nice episode... almost covering all the spoiler just sayali entrance is left in the court...

i liked the fact that neither rajnesh left his kamina pan nore tyagi in precap left it...

devkhi part was sweet yet i m not getting wht pakhi wants... or wht they are taking them towards,

-Swetha-Nikki_Titli

drfizaahmed

IF-Sizzlerz

drfizaahmed

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
so the next threee episode spoiler came out... 2morow nothing regarding case will happen... it will happen around thursday ... i hate it... i just want a proper devkhi moment 

-Swetha-Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kaali - Ek Punar Avatar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.