Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Bechare.. waise bhi forum-less hai... aur kahan jaenge.. 

Well said. HAHAHAHA...
neharajani thumbnail

Or Mataji ka pravachan shuru ho gaya.. Chalo sab matha teko inke samne like you always do 🤣 🤣 🤣 Ab kya hoga Forum Mata ka ????
UnluckyFan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neharajani

I am NOT a MB fan LOL just liked him a Ashu 😳 and Yes i agree The Replacement is professional enough  but the truth is he  had ZEROOO chemistry with the lead... 😉 And by the end of the day its all about acting Darling 😳

yes me too no MB fan  but he was there for 100 + episodes and im a fan of the show from his times i liked him with Kittu , i prefer his acting. SK thorough professional great for him congrats on his 1 year being in the show but is it a crime to love MB KK? on this forum it is.

we get called body double lovers just because we like MB as Ashu then so be it, i got nothing against SK but I preferred MB with KK you ppl should try and save your show start some petition instead of focusing so much on us "BD loverz" 😳
LuvRanJi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jayanti_dj

chi to all those who are celebrating others misery...

how pathetic can ppl be who can find joy in others sadness.
it was neither SK nor show's fault that ppl quit the show...
how sadistic ppl really are haan?
just becoz they arent happy they dont want others to be happy as well !
chi chi chi

Agree with u ...
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: neharajani

Or Mataji ka pravachan shuru ho gaya.. Chalo sab matha teko inke samne like you always do 🤣 🤣 🤣 Ab kya hoga Forum Mata ka ????

Aur aap ek saal ke baad bhi REAL ID se post nahi kar paye.. Aunty ji ..ke CHELIS  ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜†
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: myKittuMohnish1

yes me too no MB fan  but he was there for 100 + episodes and im a fan of the show from his times i liked him with Kittu , i prefer his acting. SK thorough professional great for him congrats on his 1 year being in the show but is it a crime to love MB KK? on this forum it is.

we get called body double lovers just because we like MB as Ashu then so be it, i got nothing against SK but I preferred MB with KK you ppl should try and save your show start some petition instead of focusing so much on us "BD loverz" 😳

Look we got one year free of Body Doubles and great chemistry - if you don't like SK keep off this forum. Without SK this show done unlike MB who just did not care... and left midway ...
kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Seems like the wishes of the people bashing the actors and the serial for each & every track that is being shown has been fulfilled...If they did not like the show they could have just stopped seeing rather than giveing degrading remarks abt the show & the actors...As a result we ardent fans have been deprived of one source of joy and enterainment we had...
mahwishsolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sad news wont be able to see Kritika  Kamra im a die hard fan of her ðŸ˜­
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

[/QUOTE]

Aur aap ek saal ke baad bhi REAL ID se post nahi kar paye.. Aunty ji ..ke CHELIS  ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

this shows that they have discovered a new meaning of the phrase " hanging in there " 
swatirahal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: myKittuMohnish1

BD's with Chemistry 😳 Yes BD Lovers Thats what we are ðŸ¤—