Hitler Didi

The voice against injustice at I-F!!Mod note Pg34&36

aadk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
We all have been a witness of the happenings in the forum since the winner of the 2nd banner contest was revealed.The first round of voting which took place in the forum was discarded and scrapped off,citing the issue of mids and groupism.Then the mods went on with the second round,all according to their whims and fancies,keeping all the members of the forum completely unaware of that,in the DTsection which comprises of their fellow mods of other forums!

When the mods came up with their "so-called result based on the voting of the forum members",questions were bound to be raised as the thread with the votes of the forum members spoke an entirely different story!It was only then that the forum was told about the second round having  been conducted in the DTsection and it was emphasised again and again that the banners put up in the DTsection for the second round were the ones screened after the first round of voting by the forum.There was no option but to believe them for their words,but all that we still demanded was solid proofs to be placed before us.Finally,the pressure of the members and the need to clear off their names from the controversy forced the mods  to come up with the screenshots of the voting in DT section.The screenshots when placed before all of us,pointed out two main things-

1.The thread in the DT section was made by the mod cum the participant of the contest.The other mod who claimed to have organised  the whole banner contest was seen nowhere other than in the thread having the name of the winner announced!!Moreover,the screenshots also pointed out to the editing of the comments by the thread maker i.e. the mod of the forum!
2.The "theory" of top banners having been selected for the second round  based on the voting in the forum proved to be a purely false fact stated and emphasised before the whole forum!

Later, when the mod herself agreed that the process has been faulty in itself,a second round of voting was an expected solution.But once again,we were just plain victims to the play of the higher authorities.After befooling the  forum once ,as of that was not enough,the solution with which the mods came up after all the hue and cry,was to chose the top 4 banners from the votes of DTmembers and then put them alone for voting in the forum.In either of the cases,the members of the forum are either fooled or stripped of their rights!And a point to note here,the banner even with the name of the maker (i.e.the mod herself) revealed to the whole forum,is still out there for voting today, just and just because it has been among the top banners as chosen in the DT section.The mods have a solution to this problem-to reveal the names of the makers of the rest of the banners out there for voting too!Expecting a fair result when the playing field itself is unfair is nothing more than mere foolishness.The integrity of the whole process is compromised as the rest of the participants wont have the benefit of being a mod or wont have the luxury of votes coming their way to win their trust!!!  I really dont question the fairness of voting in the DT section,but a few facts do make me skeptical abt it.For instance,the banner 19 which is among the top banners in DT section got 7 votes(out of which we have 2newbies,1groupbie) in a total of 98 votes in the forum voting!!! ðŸ˜Š.All these facts speak volumes!!The mods even mentioned that the first round of voting by the forum had similar pattern of voting by the members and that was also a reason enough to scrap it.A look into the present voting thread-the pattern of voting and the likes-gives us a clear picture of the way the things are in this forum!!!

I would like to conclude by just saying that truth has been misrepresented to us a number of times in this entire process and all this just points to the way power is manipuated by the ones at the top.All the facts stated above have no other source but are just a result of the conversation which took place openly with the mods in this particular thread- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3464009

The ones who share similar feelings can join together here and express their dissatisfaction towards this injustice going on in this forum and withdraw/boycott this entire voting process!

Its a humble and sincere request to the ones who disagree with this thread or the feelings of the ones who come here to support it,to kindly refrain from imposing their views upon us because we believe that we have been wronged and we have all rights to express it freely and hope for justice!!!

Edited by tannipartner - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes i expect fairness too. The complete system was kept disguised to us, even if cheating was done by MIDs we weren't informed the decision of second round was being made on coolbies and viewbies section. Don't take my msg as a participant of banner contest, mods can cancel my banners, but i want fairness in competition. And the current second voting round is itself unfair where one banner which itself is made by mod is kept and its revealed that it is of section mod, how can we vote others, knowing we have to stay under this section only? I am disappointed with the complete system. Hoping for justice
kiran_rati thumbnail
IF is never trust worthy to us
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Appu, thanks for taking your valuable time during your exam to fight back and stay ferm on what you believe and raise voice against it !! It takes lots of  engery and guts !
  I  spend lots of times yesterday reading banner thread!! I was very happy to see that they  reopened voting and I voted. Them I realized that Banner one   author is now know to evey one. I have nothing against  this author but I want to know other authors name  to be fair, who are these other people who spend so much time making these banner and we do not know them? Off course the way know aurthor of the first banner is just a fluke . But that give her unfair chance to win again for oblivious reasons.
   This is the reason I withdrew my vote and will not vote till I know all the names of the banner maker . Any way I voted for the first round and I saw the result if that . It did not matter then and it will not matter now!! 

I fully support yor argument !!!!

adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Aadk -

Thanks for your post.
This is only a small part about voting. By seeing the banner itself i come to know what they are trying to show us.. Hence i have decided not to vote.. bec it is very very clear now what banner should be and whom should be shown in that banner.
Other than this i have noticed and seen many injustice happening in this HD Forum...but the sad part is i came know this very late.  The way when rules are broken the way it is handled i have a very live example...but i do not want to refrain or disclose anything.

One thing is 100% sure,  i am just done with it.. i am hurt the way this forum is shaping up and the words are used though we come from a educated background. Very very disappointed by many things happening around.

But wishing you all the best and hoping to do get some justice.
PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Heema22

Appu, thanks for taking your valuable time during your exam to fight back and stay ferm on what you believe and raise voice against it !! It takes lots of  engery and guts !

I  spend lots of times yesterday reading banner thread!! I was very happy to see that they  reopened voting and I voted. Them I realized that Banner one   author is now know to evey one. I have nothing against  this author but I want to know other authors name  to be fair, who are these other people who spend so much time making these banner and we do not know them? Off course the way know aurthor of the first banner is just a fluke . But that give her unfair chance to win again for oblivious reasons.
   This is the reason I withdrew my vote and will not vote till I know all the names of the banner maker . Any way I voted for the first round and I saw the result if that . It did not matter then and it will not matter now!! 

I fully support yor argument !!!!

Hey, I had no intention to interfere in this post. But Tanni has written the names of all the 4 banner makers over here.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3464649
-Shwetha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes, we do agree with this post and support them.
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
i donot know how to react, the same points are repeated again from yesterday dicussion and after mods giving the second round of voting then also people have problems...

ok first lets go with the voting we have done in our forum, either with MIDs are without MIDs voted for the same banner.
Unfortunately people who are raising their voice of injustise indeed voted for the same banner without knowing that Sano did that banner, not sure why all of a sudden it changed after knowing the name of the person who did that banner.

people are not ready to see the facts that we are the same people voted for this banner but ready to point that Mod who done the banner has posted the contest.

Fine, Mods conducted second round in DT showing all the finalized banners to get a fair judgement. In that contest as well the same banner won

people are not satisfied with this and demanded for second round, when they got what they want again people are talking about injustise

PS: I am satisfied with voting, if you want to say i have no right to talk in your thread then let me tell you. Until unless someone raise their opinion that they have no issues about what happened everyone feel that in deed some injustice is done. I have to and I will raise my voice here.

yes people who reached semi finals, all their names are written in the second round as we already came to know Sano name, now i think it is fair thing and what more justice people want on this BC

Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 years ago
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Avani.

Hey, I had no intention to interfere in this post. But Tanni has written the names of all the 4 banner makers over here.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3464649

This was added after my vote was casted!! Thanks any way!!
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
and what justice people are talking about removing Sano banner and allowing only top three banners in the second round is the justice you are talking about

now also everyone knows who made the four banners and people will vote according to their wish and like of the banner and banner maker... this is fair judgement at this mess situation

strange ðŸ¤”