Thanks Vijay for reply will be waiting - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Totally agree with Manesha...please clear this mess 😊
Plz Reply fast we want Answer, Everyone keep asking
Originally posted by harshdb

agree.. many newbies on the telugu thread.. all said only one thing.. that they love MB...
ya i see them active in other threads too...but activity is still nt tht much...Ufff ... we have to make a thread saying tht forum should be followed . in this way followers will increase nd activity will b more
I dont know abt others bt if its d case we want clarification 😛 Vijay sir we r waiting 😆
@Manesha...thanks for bringing all these points into our attention...many ppl like me dont know abt this 😊
plz vijay sir do something about this spaming and give us ans
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Dear Vijay,

I remember when GHSP  was on Top and IPK was started airing, after sometime GHSP lost its position, even though more pages were increased even then for GHSP.

When GHSP fans inquired about it, the answer given was the posts were not meaningful enough to count for ranking points.

Maybe the rules might have changed since it was  along time now.

But the way followers are increasing for a show in a short time was very unusual I must say. Though we see few people making lot of posts there, how come followers point has increased too much in just one week.  How come all those followers never post there.

I agree there is a warning posts too not to spam and not to make unrelated posts, but there was no post closed because it is unrelated nor because of spamming.

I feel it is time for U all to clear MIDS again like U did before in this forum. Suddenly some actors too getting lot of fans, when there doesn't seem to be anything special he/she is doing apart from being on the show. But we saw only MB forum pages decreasing suddenly and the excuse was IF has cleaned MIDS. Then what about other MIDS.

If U observe clearly the articles, when there is hardly 500 comments, there is almost 100,000 views. How can it be possible unless auto refreshing is done, which I saw many posts of Moderators saying is not allowed in this forum. So does that mean auto refreshing is being allowed now.

And one more thing how come our leads are not tagged in any article MB gets. From what I have known from some members,  leads name has to be mentioned in the article in blue colors for them to get any benefit of buzz points. This is something I never knew, and I crazily comment on all these articles thinking our leads will benefit form that.

Recent articles whichever we got for MB doesn't have our leads tagged that way. Though we see these articles in their profile, we are not clear they will get buzz points that way without their name mentioned in the article. Please clear this too.

If they are not getting any buzz points from these artilces though it is in their profile, then I feel we are kind of being tricked. Not every fan know how these rankings are calculated.

And also please don't give any actor B'day article if U cannot be fair to all actors.  Fair I am saying after seeing the recent  happenings in the forum.

Just recently  we have seen two actors B'day side by side. One got an article another only a video. Why the difference in treatment when the other actor which didn't get article, his show is more popular and doing much better in TRP charts too.

Apart form all this I want to thank U too, for bringing us news through the forum and want to thank the hard work U have been doing.

But this is a humble  request to be fair to all the forums and not make any forum fans take advantage of this by using multiple ID's and trying to get the forum on Top by cheating and spamming and posting unrelated posts in the forum.

👍🏞
completely agree with you

Originally posted by LadyFlame

👍🏞
completely agree with you

me too agree with shahisti.👍🏞
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Dear Vijay,

I remember when GHSP  was on Top and IPK was started airing, after sometime GHSP lost its position, even though more pages were increased even then for GHSP.

When GHSP fans inquired about it, the answer given was the posts were not meaningful enough to count for ranking points.

Maybe the rules might have changed since it was  along time now.

But the way followers are increasing for a show in a short time was very unusual I must say. Though we see few people making lot of posts there, how come followers point has increased too much in just one week.  How come all those followers never post there.

I agree there is a warning posts too not to spam and not to make unrelated posts, but there was no post closed because it is unrelated nor because of spamming.

I feel it is time for U all to clear MIDS again like U did before in this forum. Suddenly some actors too getting lot of fans, when there doesn't seem to be anything special he/she is doing apart from being on the show. But we saw only MB forum pages decreasing suddenly and the excuse was IF has cleaned MIDS. Then what about other MIDS.

If U observe clearly the articles, when there is hardly 500 comments, there is almost 100,000 views. How can it be possible unless auto refreshing is done, which I saw many posts of Moderators saying is not allowed in this forum. So does that mean auto refreshing is being allowed now.

And one more thing how come our leads are not tagged in any article MB gets. From what I have known from some members,  leads name has to be mentioned in the article in blue colors for them to get any benefit of buzz points. This is something I never knew, and I crazily comment on all these articles thinking our leads will benefit form that.

Recent articles whichever we got for MB doesn't have our leads tagged that way. Though we see these articles in their profile, we are not clear they will get buzz points that way without their name mentioned in the article. Please clear this too.

If they are not getting any buzz points from these artilces though it is in their profile, then I feel we are kind of being tricked. Not every fan know how these rankings are calculated.

And also please don't give any actor B'day article if U cannot be fair to all actors.  Fair I am saying after seeing the recent  happenings in the forum.

Just recently  we have seen two actors B'day side by side. One got an article another only a video. Why the difference in treatment when the other actor which didn't get article, his show is more popular and doing much better in TRP charts too.

Apart form all this I want to thank U too, for bringing us news through the forum and want to thank the hard work U have been doing.

But this is a humble  request to be fair to all the forums and not make any forum fans take advantage of this by using multiple ID's and trying to get the forum on Top by cheating and spamming and posting unrelated posts in the forum.

shahi well said agree with u 👏...

yes plz give us clarification,and there should be same rule for all forums...if not,,,then plz stop this ranking system..ðŸĪŠ