Page 1
Page   of 18
Page 2 Page 18

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged

Vijay , 

I have one question for you . Does spamming the forum counts in activity . Also are oneliner posts allowed to post in the forum ? 

As we in Madhubala Forum are not allowed one liner post . So we need clarification about the rules . 

There is also one more question how come MB forum's followers are not increasing at all as we have seen so many new members coming in the forum . 

Edited by manesha76 - 06 March 2013 at 10:21am

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

ddgirlGolmalakspra-Rossete-SnakeEyesnlm4angelarafsangeeta9211PoseidenAditi_4verJeannieJAanjaliipkkndddhifansaijahnaviSexy_Witcharpita20..Sujith1001..Directioner1Dduaa92-Ratzz-_Darling_DDbiggestfanRENU1111KittuPratzzarmuloverLadyFlame-Veritaserum---Rose--angelankimbloves_lehar_-brokensoul-Sanjhi-optimist-utopia88memadDushtDanaf.kahkashansakinaankita24AvadaKedavra-DamnedDrooler-pennuWhite_lilybubblygal1711Little_Mermaid.-Alina.-Mishu--WhiteGirl-Neha10Sandy-Nazcrystalalenasusan7ennishet-TimeOut-deepak148Dark_Chocolate-ambrosia--Dil-SaiShifzaaitsRitzi..tanya..harshdb_Sparkles_Neelambari..leverne.Mohabbatein.Arnav90--Udhay--anji-miraHdhdleelaa9-chrys-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thanks Vijay for reply will be waiting" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leverne

IF-Stunnerz

leverne

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Pls Vijay we want answers...

In MB forum there are such good posts everyday...we discuss with interesting topics not 5-10 posts abt the same topic...

Our mods wont allow us to make 2 posts on the same topic...

And all other forums have a good activity points rise by spamming unecessarily...

I am sure good posts in the other forum must be getting lost in the unwanted spamming posts...

Is there some strict action that can be taken against them to stop useless spamming...

Because though we make nicer and quality posts some other forums take the points away with unwanted posts...

Its a sincere request...focus on quality and not quantity...:)

Have a nice day

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rossete-Aditi_4verJeannieJAsangeeta9211-Veritaserum-LadyFlameTuMeriarpita20Sexy_Witch--Rose--KittuPratzzDDbiggestfan..Sujith1001..Sandy-Nazcrystalalena-Mishu-ankita24SaiSsusan7memadkahkashansakinamanesha76Neelambari..anji-miraitsRitzi--Udhay--harshdbHdhd-chrys-

sangeeta9211

IF-Dazzler

sangeeta9211

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Please  Vijay sir we want answers...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

JeannieJA..Sujith1001..DDbiggestfan-Veritaserum-kahkashansakinaankita24crystalalena-Mishu-SaiSitsRitzileverneharshdb--Udhay--manesha76Hdhd

-WhiteGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-WhiteGirl-

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 3:14am | IP Logged
i went into forum no 2 to see how they have more activity than MB forum!!
i saw posts like Y likes A's hair and more than 5 posts were made by the same member of that forum!!
also they increase the views by using auto-refresh option,, turn the post to pink to increase the activity!!
i see mostly posts about hair eyes ears nose legs and hands of leads being made in that forum!!
so where is the creativity in such posts??? also spamming is against the rules!! if all that counts for activity then MB forum members can cross more than 30 pages everyday!!

i am happy tht MB forum MODS r doing wonderful job by not letting us spam the forum!!

Edited by -nee- - 04 March 2013 at 8:04am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaliipkkndJeannieJAAditi_4ver..Sujith1001..--Rose--DDbiggestfanRENU1111KittuPratzz-Veritaserum-LadyFlameAvadaKedavramemadankita24DushtDanaf.kahkashansakina-brokensoul-Sandy-Naz-Mishu-crystalalena_lehar_SaiS--Udhay--harshdbleverneanji-miramanesha76Neelambari..-PoisonIvy-Hdhd-chrys-

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

Pls Vijay we want answers...

In MB forum there are such good posts everyday...we discuss with interesting topics not 5-10 posts abt the same topic...

Our mods wont allow us to make 2 posts on the same topic...

And all other forums have a good activity points rise by spamming unecessarily...

I am sure good posts in the other forum must be getting lost in the unwanted spamming posts...

Is there some strict action that can be taken against them to stop useless spamming...

Because though we make nicer and quality posts some other forums take the points away with unwanted posts...

Its a sincere request...focus on quality and not quantity...:)

Have a nice day

I agree with u . If posts like these oneliners are counted as activities then India Forum's good will will be dropped . 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

JeannieJA..Sujith1001..-Veritaserum-memadkahkashansakinaankita24-Mishu-SaiSitsRitzianji-mira.Mohabbatein.--Udhay--harshdbleverne

kahkashansakina

IF-Sizzlerz

kahkashansakina

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Plz  VIJAY SIR we want answer..
I HOPE U WILL DO NEED FULL NOT LIKE  PRV IF POLL U CHEAT US..

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

JeannieJA..Sujith1001..-Veritaserum-ankita24-Mishu-memadharshdbmanesha76leverne--Udhay--Hdhd

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sangeeta9211

Please  Vijay sir we want answers...

Yes need clarity of rules as spamming is against rules .  

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

JeannieJA..Sujith1001..-Veritaserum-kahkashansakina-Mishu-memadharshdb--Udhay--leverneHdhd

-Dil-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Dil-

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged
I also agree..If that's the criteria, then I don't want to be a part of it!!!!Wacko

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rossete-JeannieJA..Sujith1001..RENU1111KittuPratzzDDbiggestfan-Veritaserum-kahkashansakina-Mishu-memad--Udhay--manesha76harshdbleverneHdhd

Post Reply New Post

Go to top