Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Hetp

ahhh,,,,,,I'm dreaming...ahem scolding rashi
but if rashi really stoop so low..."to kidnap meera"...i would say she dont deserves to be mother,,sorry I'm rude here...but I mean it!

No you are not being rude Hetal.   But I doubt if Rashi would kidnap Meera.  Surely she would not stoop so low.  I think she may have taken Meera out and not bothered to tell anyone.  Sounds plausible even if it is to get back at Gopi.
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Xarina

No you are not being rude Hetal.   But I doubt if Rashi would kidnap Meera.  Surely she would not stoop so low.  I think she may have taken Meera out and not bothered to tell anyone.  Sounds plausible even if it is to get back at Gopi.

I agree Xari, It is typical for RAshi to do something without realizing the consequences. I think she may have walked into MM, found Meera sleeping/playing and decided to spend time only she informs no one.

Even then, someone has to pull her up for all the heartburn and tears she causes others. She will not even say sorry for what she has done anyway and try to sneak her way out with stupid explanations🤢
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Oh God...it is too tough to see Gopi in tears again...😭
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing. Hope that Meera is found soon. 😊
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just want a little bit of romance atleast for a week with gohem... is that asking for too much...   I do not want to see urmila in that week  or even rashi