is samay nahi
savdhaan
putra saman devar
the apology scene of urmila
mere ram bhaiyya bhagwaan hai
any other
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
hello guyz since sunday is far away i thought to post some fun topics...so wht is ur fav dialogue of lakshman from the show...????
i love "is samay nahi"..not only that dialogue..but the whole scene..the back ground music..everything was plain magical <3
every dialogue but i like this one most"mere ram bhaiyya bhagwaan hai" 
i know laxman ji also like this one
"putra saman devar"

This dialogue shows how much he respects his sister in law.. 
i m confused🤔 can i like all😭
I like "Is samay nahi" also "Savdhaan"...Check Sita Swayamvar episode , love them...

All the dialogs when he makes a fierce look are good😊
Edited by Krishni51 - 11 years ago
Is samay is certainly my fav😳😳😳 then savdhaan mummy hi-five arti can i chose all😆
I like all the dialogues said by lakshman. Neil is really superb actor . especially I really love all the scenes of him with Rama  played by Gagan. what a bond they share is very rarely seen in real life. But in one such episode I really loved his guilty emotions and expressions when Bharata requests Rama to come back to ayodhya and he listens how Bharata cut off ties from his mother Kaikayi. Especially the scene when Bharata says to Rama that One thing is eating me from inside is my dear brother Lakshman is hating me who used to do everything for me and even used to bear any difficulty for me in childhood is holding an arrow in front of me and is ready to kill me.

Then when lakshman asks for forgiveness what a scene it was. Even when Lakshman sees Bharata in vanvasi attire he becomes emotional remembering his royal attire which Bharata leaves there in forest while leaving Ayodhya.
Originally posted by nneeiill

i love "is samay nahi"..not only that dialogue..but the whole scene..the back ground music..everything was plain magical <3

yes tht "suniye- is samay nahi" was magical much better than whts going around these days😳...
Originally posted by superdil19

every dialogue but i like this one most"mere ram bhaiyya bhagwaan hai" 
i know laxman ji also like this one

lord rama was like god to him and his confidence was apparent wen he said tht...it was too good😳