Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

mizzneetu

Goldie

mizzneetu

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
But the blouse does have sleeves. For once CVs actually thought of covering up their trail.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableTroublearnav4ever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How did we miss it ?! :O (Page 3)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arnav4ever

IF-Dazzler

arnav4ever

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mizzneetu

But the blouse does have sleeves. For once CVs actually thought of covering up their trail.

lol but they messed up zoya said she doesnt know if anything like that happened but it did her arms are burned ... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableTrouble

...OohLaLa...

IF-Sizzlerz

...OohLaLa...

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
All the best for ur exams...why remember the burn marks when we are getting hot romance! ROFL

suchishah

suchishah

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
So...she told like ...she does not remember entirely about the fire...as she was too small and she just remember only few seconds scene from it...so she told...mujhe kuch yaad nahin hain kyunki shayad mein bahot chhoti thhi...she doesn't remember anything except some of it...well BOL for ur exam

anoom

anoom

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

no no no, i betcha its a dream sequence, like the bond thingy, refer to the heads colliding wala pic, they both go asleep, and then dream! :P .

i too noticed this and pointed it out sweety in the forum32 page chat :P LOL 

If I remember correctly, in SBS segment Karan said it is not a dream sequence.

arnav4ever

IF-Dazzler

arnav4ever

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anoom

no no no, i betcha its a dream sequence, like the bond thingy, refer to the heads colliding wala pic, they both go asleep, and then dream! :P .

thank u ive been saying that no one beleives me it was in the video he said they both are intoxicated thats why theyre acting like that

AdorableTrouble

anoom

anoom

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnav4ever

thank u ive been saying that no one beleives me it was in the video he said they both are intoxicated thats why theyre acting like that

Smile I think he also said it is real and they will talk openly and frankly. But still her sleeves are transparent and no scars. 

arnav4ever

IF-Dazzler

arnav4ever

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by arnav4ever

Smile I think he also said it is real and they will talk openly and frankly. But still her sleeves are transparent and no scars. 

lol well theres always some mistakes lol  sleeves but i know its not a dream who dreams about that how awkward they dont even like each other like that yet to dream like that lol

AdorableTrouble

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.