*Rani-Abhi Fan Club*!~Disscussions Pg 37*

Posted: 17 years ago
~To~

**Rani and Abhi Jodi Fan Club**

Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com

I personally really Like them together.They look quite cute naa!Wink

Abhishek and Rani make a superb on-screen couple, but off-screen, too, many believe that they are perfect for each other. After acting in five films together, we wonder whether this duo will become as popular as the SRK-Kajol jodi. Their first project together was mutual friend Goldie Behl's 'Bas Itna Sa Khwaab Hai' - that didn't fare too well at the box office.

In 'LoC', Abhishek was paired with Esha Deol, while Rani Mukherjee played Ajay Devgan's love interest. They exchanged partners in 'Yuva' - where Ajay teamed up with Esha, Abhishek with Rani. It was in this film that their on-screen chemistry first got noticed.

After 'Yuva', the two looked good together in the romantic 'Hum Tum', in which Abhishek played a cameo โ€“ Rani's husband, who dies in an accident. And now it's time to see these two as 'Bunty Aur Babli', Shaad Ali's next.

About Rani Abhishek says, "Rani is a very, very good friend, and by far one of the best actors we have today. She doesn't need any help. She makes anybody she works with look good. And that's exactly what happened in 'Yuva'. I worked with her first in a movie called 'Bas Itna Sa Khwab Hai'. I had a lot of trouble with her then, and I have the same trouble now. Evidently she hasn't grown in years ...!"

About Abhishek Rani says, "Abhishek is such a sweetheart! He's rocking. As we are very close friends, the chemistry translates on to the screen."

About the off-screen relationship Rani shares with the Bachchan family the Queen Bee says, "I've grown up on Amit Uncle's films, and he's still the only superstar for me. When I did 'Hey Ram', I got a letter from Mr. Bachchan saying that he liked my work. It was one of the most special days of my life. After that, I did a guest appearance in 'K3G' and that really made it. Since then I've shared a good relationship with the Bachchans โ€“ Jaya Aunty, Abhishek and Amit Uncle. And with Jaya Aunty being a Bengali, we two have a different kind of bonding altogether."

And when Papa Bachchan was asked whether the 'hit' pair of beta Abhi with Bengali Rani reminded him of his and Bengali wife Jaya's jodi, he said, "It's not as if the Rani-Abhishek pairing can be compared to Jaya's and mine โ€“ comparisons are odious, anyway โ€“ but I can say that they do have a chemistry on-screen. They complement each other perfectly, as was pretty evident in 'Yuva'."

~*Me-Ashma*~

Avi-siggy Maker::PM meSmile

Events In charge::Pm meSmile

Post your thoughts , articles,info....and simply have fun

****Club Survey Fill in****

1.What do u think about rani-abhi as a pair?

2.Are they better off-screen or on screen..or both?

3.Which movie did u like best of them?

4.What best do u like about them?

5.If there was any song u wud like abhi-rani to perform which wud that be?

~!!~Rani Abhishek Pictures~!!~

Join!

~* sweet_kp(Khair) *~

~* ~@$hm@~(Ashma) *~

*~ Miss.Netheland(Priya) *~

*~ tangina r (tangina) ~*

Rani_Abhishek

monicaa(monica)

Sarah_13

celina7(celina)

sikh kuri(pooja)

diyafah

muqlap(muqu)

sapnokirani24(Pooja)

Jenny1000(Jenny)

~rahul ki rani~

Edited by ~@$hm@~ - 17 years ago

~!!~Notice Board~!!~

Chk for Latest club Events

Fill in the club survey..Feel free to introduce yorself๐Ÿ˜›

Rock!!

Edited by ~@$hm@~ - 17 years ago

Wedding bells for Abhishek, Rani?
Shaheen Raaj
Never mind two years ago the Abhishek Bachchan - Karishma Kapoor romance was at its peak and doing a dizzy round of the grapevine. And now not so long ago in the recent past alleged rumours of the Abhishek Bachchan - Rani Mukherjee romance had started gaining momentum. Their love story had taken off on the sets of Mani Ratnam's film Yuva.

Finally it was secretly decided to officially announce the engagement on Big B's next birthday on Oct 11 this year.

And the next thing one knew was that Abhishek and Rani had already, allegedly, got engaged on the Queen Bee's birthday on March 21st in one of Goa's beach resort where Rani was holidaying.
Advertisement

When contacted both Abhishek and Rani neither confirmed nor denied the clandestine celebration but humouredly commented, "Just wait and watch till we both make our official announcement of the engagement." Amen

sweet! i am totally in :D and wonderful intro๐Ÿ˜ณ

'I wish Abhishek finds a nice girl': Rani
Rani Mukerji tells Viral Bhayani all about her relationship with Abhishek Bachchan, amongst her thoughts on playing a prostitute in The Rising, and Bunty Aur Babli being a remake of Bonnie and Clyde.

After Yuva, Veer-Zaara and Black, Rani Mukerji is being hailed as the queen of Bollywood. She has a blitz in store: After Bunty Aur Babli, there's Paheli and Mangal Panday. Rani has a lot to be happy about: plaudits galore for her sublime performance in Black and a dinner with President Abdul Kalam, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and Pakistani President, General Musharraf. Rani reveals all in an exclusive interview to Sunday Herald conducted at "King Khan" Shah Rukh's personal office!

You have undergone a complete makeover. Do you think that talent alone is not enough to make a good actor?

One needs to have a mixture of everything and this is the time of good packaging. We are subjected to people's choice and we are constantly living on the edge. Curiosity remains only till the audience is excited about you and hence one needs to be well presented.

Originally posted by Miss.Netherland

iam Inn

heya Piaa๐Ÿ˜Š

cover pg upt. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Fill in the survey and feel free to introduce ureself ๐Ÿ˜›

We will be coming up with loadzz of contests ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
mein hoon na ashii..hehehe im in for sure!

Originally posted by tangina r

mein hoon na ashii..hehehe im in for sure!

tangggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!meri bachii๐Ÿ˜†