Page 1 of 69

Page 1
Page   of 69
Page 2 Page 69

.Obliviate.

IF-Dazzler

.Obliviate.

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys, Its Me Sana..So Since My 1st TaaRey FF Is Going Pretty Good. I Decided, To Write A New One...It's Totally Different From The Show, And My 1st FF. I Hope You Guys Like This FF ^_^ I Know I Am Not Done With My 1st FF, But This One I Wanted To Write So Bad! And Forgive Me, For My Mistakes...I'm Just A Kid..LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character Sketch:
Taanushree Shekhawat : A Perfect Example Of Beauty With Brains. She Is A Care-free , Bubbly, Filmy Girl, Only To Her Friends And Family. She Seems Quite To Others, But For Her Family, She Is The Entertainment To Their Boredom. She Is The Teacher Of STARS (College). She Lives In NY (USA). She Is A Passionate Dancer & Singer. Even Though She Is A Teacher, Students And Other Young Teachers Drools Over Her. She Also Gives Singing And Dancing Lessons To Her Students. Her Friends And Family Calls Her Taani Or Taanu. And Her Students Calls Her Ms. T. She Is Also Knows As Ms.Perfect.

Reyaansh Singhania : A Full CASANOVA. He Sleeps With All The Girls He Finds Attractive. Full Of Attitude, But A Charm That Will Melt You In 2sec. He Killer Looks Will Kill You Right Where You Are Standing, He One Smile Will Make You Weak Enough To Melt Down On Your Knees.  But Sadly He Has A Bad Past, That Led Him Be Like This. He Is The Son Of Rishaab Singhania. Lives In Las Vagas.

Swayum Shekhwahat: Taani's Brother, A Indian Typical Possessive Brother. He Is Sharon's Husband. He Cares About Both Taani And Sharon. He Is Now Living In India, But Before He Lived In Las Vagas. Rey's BFF/Jiju, Knows About Rey's Past.

Sharon: Taani's Sister-In-Law, Rey's Cousin Sister. Knows About Rey's Past. Loves Taani, Swayum And Rey To The Deepest Core Of Her Heart. She Is More Like A Sister Figure To Taani Then A Sister-In-Law.

Rishaab Singhania: Principle Of STARS. Father Of Rey. Wants Rey To Get Married As Soon As Possible. Takes Taani As His Own Daughter, And Wants Her To Get Married To Rey.

Sridevi Singhania: Rey's Mom. Wants Rey To Come To NY, Also Wants Him To Get Married With Taani. Very Caring And Sweet. She Is Taani's Mom's Best Friend Since Childhood.

Raj Shekhwahat: Taani And Swayum's Dad. Wants Taani To Get Married, But Doesn't Want To Force Her. But This Time He Has To, Due To Family Issues. Loves His Kids Very Much. Trusties Of STARS.

Ritika Shekhwahat: Taani And Swayum's Mom. Very Cool, And Wants Taani To Marry Rey. She Is Sridevi's BFF Since Childhood.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Teaser:
Rishaab (On Phone) : Hello, Rey, I'm coming to the airport to pick you up. Okay?
Rey: NO! I mean you don't have to worry dad, i'll manage. And still don't you have alot of works to do?
Rishaab: Yeah..But(Gets Cut off)
Rey: No, Dad, Please. It's Been so long, that I came to NY. Let me explore the place please (While smirking, Cuz he already knows the answer)
Rishaab(Giving up) : Fine. But after your done "exploring" i better see you in my college!
Rey: Ok, Ok, Bye. See You In 15 hours :) or More...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Ritika: Taanu, please..At least look at the picture. You might like him.
Taani: No, mom please. You know na, i don't want to get married. I mean i do. But when i find my prince charming okay?
Ritika: And when will you find this "prince charming" ?
Taani: Soon, My Love, Sooon (Stretching soon)
Ritika: Fine, but at least look at the pic? Who knows he might be your prince charming dear Wink
Taani: I, Myself dint find my prince charming yet..And you think you found him? Anyways, leave all this stupid talk. I am late AGAIN! Thanks to you and this picture of yours. BYE! (She leaves)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This 2 people, from different part of the dimension. Mr. Casanova, Ms. Perfect, What Will Happen When They Meet? Forget About That! WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THEY GET MARRIED TO EACH OTHER?!?!
IF YOU WANNA KNOW, THEN LIKE AND COMMENT, AND WAIT FOR ME TO UPDATE EmbarrassedLOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok guys, Should I continue or not? I tried my best. So umm..Yeah. ^_^ Tell me what you think, Kay? Iloveyou <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Index:
Chapter 1: Mr. Casanova and Ms. Perfect's Epic Meeting (Pg. 7)

Chapter 2: Dancing With The Casanova (Pg 23)

Edited by .-.SaNaYa.-. - 27 December 2013 at 6:07pm

The following 101 member(s) liked the above post:

nida999humeiya12nishmalaKapoor_Nehakin123SilverStar01.-Karishmaa-.nehtarreypreety_1994lalLY1234taareybigfanluvtaareysweetyjianjanakeralarheajiniDreamer23allseasonrainroxxygbags07DontAsknagutaareyssruthigeshiga54rockanyaapadmaja19honeey952189mansishriya_taareyAmieAtUrServicenina.taareyBubblie1490lovelytaareydiyadawda13Muskan_TRsona_taareyCharMarfan4everparulslechu10shikha_taareypriyachettiarnidaTaareyPrOjeCtAforever18ablesirivalli.tKaran_TaaReypriyal_TaaReyPRASSIflickacuppypie121samiha_taareykhyati2000sonakshiguptaaparabosecarmelSuMaN_TRtaarey-forevertaareylover14gowri_amylove_taareyrakhiankitaSrivi01dews100shamanbkmoonlight2630shahzShivTRSSdh19hima_taareyArbitrator.redroses123kady_taarey...Rhythsy...chinudolly-CussTheWorldUp..Shanae..Tahira-2013princess_taracarnations.Sswachi-Dreaming...-NautankiAsh--GoluGudiya-CrazyInfinitiesAngel-luvs-sViji.ChandranraddhiMohit_monayamiss_nehaNSohi13desigirl_VDFavouriteofallanju101...Natasha...Anysia--taareylove---PreciousHeartIsh_taarey...Renu...chand91--Ta_Sha--.CuteKittyCat.patie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TaaRey: Marrying A Casanova {ON HOLD}" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.PheonixFire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.PheonixFire.

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
What an awesome concept.
Loved it.
Continue soon and surely pm me too.
Love
Sonu

.Obliviate.

IF-Dazzler

.Obliviate.

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SmokySapphira-

What an awesome concept.
Loved it.
Continue soon and surely pm me too.
Love
Sonu

I also have another FF, i'll PM you about that :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rakhiankita

geshiga54

geshiga54

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Very good concept so plz continue...thanks for the pmBig smile

.Obliviate.

IF-Dazzler

.Obliviate.

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geshiga54

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Very good concept so plz continue...thanks for the pmBig smile

LOL, THANKS AND NO PROBLEM Big smile

desigirl_VD

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_VD

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
unres

love the concept
casanova rey WinkLOL this should be very interesting
looking fwd to reading more sana Big smile

Edited by desigirl_taarey - 03 March 2013 at 8:56pm

Mon_tr

IF-Dazzler