Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
thanks nithya for the updates..

i am confused.. i thought monday's pictures i am doing right? kindly let me know in advance about the changes as i had done the pictures.. came here to see who's doing the updates to send pictures.. but both pictures and updates are up. thanks!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varneshwar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bommalattam Mar 4- 8 Discussions;" in Bommalattam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Ratna.. lakshmi sent me the pics and I posted them pa.. I don't know who is doing which day.. Sorry for the confuson pa.. HugCan you put a schedule for the same..

Unga pics yum post pannidalam. Please PM them to me.. when you have taken the effort why waste it.. Embarrassed

Edited by nithyamkv - 05 March 2013 at 12:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

varneshwarhopper_oceanseelaks

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Sorry, I think the confusion is from my side only. I thought I have to do Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.

Ratna akka, Please put up a schedule of written updaters and the picture updaters.

varneshwarhopper_oceannithyamkv

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seelaks

Sorry, I think the confusion is from my side only. I thought I have to do Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.

Ratna akka, Please put up a schedule of written updaters and the picture updaters.

atina has already put up the schedule in the updater's tread. And she had requested us all to see that tannae last week .. yaarum gaunikalae pola Tongue marabadiyum if we ask her to put up written schedule she will throw her chappals then LOL

its okay ..   came here and saw pictures up and got confused. No worries !! Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

varneshwarnithyamkvatinaseelaks

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Originally posted by seelaks

atina has already put up the schedule in the updater's tread. And she had requested us all to see that tannae last week .. yaarum gaunikalae pola Tongue marabadiyum if we ask her to put up written schedule she will throw her chappals then LOL

its okay ..   came here and saw pictures up and got confused. No worries !! Wink

amale..atina msged and I conveniently forgot.  Sorry atina and Ratna. 

Sincere sigamani Ratna avargale.. sincere apoligies.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

varneshwarhopper_oceanatina

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates and pictures Lakshmi.

B agreed for FN with S. But I am sure S will back off since B's words about Bhanu will uruthufy him. 

Sara matter out. hope the family supports him. Cute brother-sister bonding between Mahathi and Sara.

varneshwarhopper_oceanatinaseelaks

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nithyamkv

Thanks for the updates and pictures Lakshmi.

B agreed for FN with S. But I am sure S will back off since B's words about Bhanu will uruthufy him. 

Sara matter out. hope the family supports him. Cute brother-sister bonding between Mahathi and Sara.

I love the brother-sister combo. They are so sweet Smile

Subanuvarneshwarhopper_oceanatina

Savitha0101

Goldie

Savitha0101

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Once again wonderful updates guys Clap  Don't think Santosh will see the remainder in bharathy's phone...hate this chithaps Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

varneshwarseelaks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.