Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

Vote on merit not on popularity (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

AmarCharlieFan

Groupbie

AmarCharlieFan

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zpreme

Originally posted by AmarCharlieFan

Amar and Charlie don't deserve to leave they deserve to reach the finals Charlie didn't put a lot of effort this week but next week she will surely put her effort in it I personally think Karan/Nisha or Avrind/Neelu should leave 

didn't Charlie claim she'd put in the effort in this week to redeem last weeks performance tho? Matter fact, don't she state the same ol' thing week on week? How's one spose to take her false words forreal? 
Well after today's responses that she got from the judges probably taught her a lesson and for Amar's sake she's going too put a lot of effort this time if she truly loves Amar which she does she will put a lot of effort in next week performance

what makes this time any different to any of the previous times? Amar's name was mentioned last week also, that dint seem to make a difference. I mean if this is her "effort" at it's level best, boyyy does she love Amar (!)
So what your tryna say??? that she doesn't love him??? like seriously she's a new comer and a new comer always behaves like this & gets better after I gently you 1000000000000000000000% that she will do a brilliant job next week!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rambler-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vote on merit not on popularity (Page 2)" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zpreme

zpreme

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 8:14pm | IP Logged

Amar and Charlie don't deserve to leave they deserve to reach the finals Charlie didn't put a lot of effort this week but next week she will surely put her effort in it I personally think Karan/Nisha or Avrind/Neelu should leave 

didn't Charlie claim she'd put in the effort in this week to redeem last weeks performance tho? Matter fact, don't she state the same ol' thing week on week? How's one spose to take her false words forreal? 
Well after today's responses that she got from the judges probably taught her a lesson and for Amar's sake she's going too put a lot of effort this time if she truly loves Amar which she does she will put a lot of effort in next week performance

what makes this time any different to any of the previous times? Amar's name was mentioned last week also, that dint seem to make a difference. I mean if this is her "effort" at it's level best, boyyy does she love Amar (!)
So what your tryna say??? that she doesn't love him??? like seriously she's a new comer and a new comer always behaves like this & gets better after I gently you 1000000000000000000000% that she will do a brilliant job next week!

Well done, you've caught on, that is exxxactly what I'm tryna infer, this couple don't know the ABCs of "love" Big smile
As for being a new-comer, that simple fact means nothing. Nisha and Jaisheel have rarely been spotted on TV aren't they managing?
Back to speaking about effort - take a look at Karan (I personally am not a fan of the guy, in no way does his dancing/acting amuse me). For the past two/three weeks, he has been able to shake a leg, his improvement and effort has shown and therefore the pair have scored well. Perhaps you should share some advise with your Charlie on how to put the word "effort" into practice. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Haifa_JayBFanDiya_Taareytiny15

Diya_Taarey

IF-Rockerz

Diya_Taarey

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 8:16pm | IP Logged

Yep, I too agree to an extent. If the voting basis was purely on dancing, I DOUBT Charlie-Amar would be around.

Completely agree 
Amar and Charlie are still here only because of AMARS popularity not based on merit or effort 
You would think that Charlie would put in more effort as shes APPARENTLY a newcomer to dance yet she fails to convey or showcase her efforts because it certainly doesnt show through her dance but her tears sure do come very quickly.Hopefull this can transcend into her footwork.Because she has no energy no flexibility or anything a dancer should have.
I mean if you want to compare Arvind and Neelu always have energy and put in the effort 
Karan and Nisha seemed to step up for the past two weeks so yeah if anyone should go it should DEFINITELY be Amar and Charlie because week after week she is given chances and I think its time the judges are more brutal 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aahhhzpremeHaifa_JayBFanSaraa.

Diya_Taarey

IF-Rockerz

Diya_Taarey

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 8:16pm | IP Logged

Well done, you've caught on, that is exxxactly what I'm tryna infer, this couple don't know the ABCs of "love" Big smile
As for being a new-comer, that simple fact means nothing. Nisha and Jaisheel have rarely been spotted on TV aren't they managing?
Back to speaking about effort - take a look at Karan (I personally am not a fan of the guy, in no way does his dancing/acting amuse me). For the past two/three weeks, he has been able to shake a leg, his improvement and effort has shown and therefore the pair have scored well. Perhaps you should share some advise with your Charlie on how to put the word "effort" into practice. 

The effort shows through her tears 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zpreme...Tansy...

Diya_Taarey

IF-Rockerz

Diya_Taarey

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

Can you tell the future??
This has been an ongoing thing for weeks now.
She doesnt deserve to be in the finals 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Haifa_JayBFanzpreme

zpreme

zpreme

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pimples

LOL aadaat se majboor

Diya_Taarey

IF-Rockerz

Diya_Taarey

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 8:20pm | IP Logged

LOL aadaat se majboor

Lol LOL
Or amar ke liye - 
Kya karu oh ladies - Charlie se majboor 

zpreme

zpreme

zpreme

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 8:20pm | IP Logged

Yep, I too agree to an extent. If the voting basis was purely on dancing, I DOUBT Charlie-Amar would be around.

Completely agree 
Amar and Charlie are still here only because of AMARS popularity not based on merit or effort 
You would think that Charlie would put in more effort as shes APPARENTLY a newcomer to dance yet she fails to convey or showcase her efforts because it certainly doesnt show through her dance but her tears sure do come very quickly.Hopefull this can transcend into her footwork.Because she has no energy no flexibility or anything a dancer should have.
I mean if you want to compare Arvind and Neelu always have energy and put in the effort 
Karan and Nisha seemed to step up for the past two weeks so yeah if anyone should go it should DEFINITELY be Amar and Charlie because week after week she is given chances and I think its time the judges are more brutal 

In simple words, she couldn't dance to save her life.

Diya_Taarey

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.